Chapter 18: Surgery

2 Weeks Later

Sophie was so nervous, Biana was getting her surgery today. Nobody knew what would happen. Biana had stopped by their house the day before to see Sophie, when Fitz wasn't home. Biana had told her Keefe would keep her updated. She was sitting on the couch waiting impatiently for Keefe to call her on her Imparter.

"Fitz come here. Don't you want to know about your sister?" Sophie asked Fitz waving him over to the couch.

"Why should I? She knew that she would probably die." Fitz grumbled walking out of the room.

"Fitz get your butt in here right now and we are going to find out what happened to you sister together!" Sophie yelled at Fitz. He turned around and slowly started making his way to the couch to sit next to Sophie. He plopped down next to her, and she cuddled up into his arm. The imparter started to ring and Sophie grabbed it. Keefe's face popped up onto the screen.

"So?" Sophie asked filled with angst.

"She's okay!" Keefe shouted.

"Seriously?" Sophie asked. Keefe nodded and Sophie covered her mouth and started crying.

"Can we come see you soon?" Fitz asked.

"Yeah, I'll call you on the imparter when she is ready to see you guys." Keefe replied.

"Tell her that we love her!" Sophie called. Keefe nodded and they ended the call. That day had been a good day for Sophie and Fitz.