Chapter 7: Really? Now? Tomorrow?

"You know Sophie I think Grady is right we should get married first so... Sophie Foster wil you marry me?" Fitz asked giving Sophie a new engagement ring. 

"Yes! When?" Sophie squealed as Fitz slipped the ring on her finger.

"How about tomorrow?" Fitz suggested.

"Why not. Let's do it tomorrow." Sophie smiled kissing him. Sophie called her parents on her imparter to tell them and let's just say Grady wasn't happy at all. Then she called Alden, Della, and Biana and they were so happy but Biana was in a panic because she didn't have a dress. Then Sophie called all of her closest friends and they said they would all come but they still thought she was pregnant. 

Sophie started walking over to her parents house and when she opened the door Edaline was running all over the place. 

"Hey mom." Sophie said with a small wave.

"What do you need sweetheart?" Edaline asked.

"I just stopped by to pick up my dress." Sophie smiled.

"Okay it's in the first trunk on the left when you walk into my office." She smiled, then she started mumbling the list of things she still had to do to herself. Sophie made her was up to Edaline's office and snapped her fingers to turn on the light. Sophie found the chest with her beautiful dress in it. She grabbed the dress and took it back to her house. There she found a note that read,

Dear my beautiful bride,

                                                 I'm staying at my parents house tonight because you know it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. See you tomorrow at noon. Love you baby.

                                                    Love,

                                                                Fitz

A smile crept across Sophie's face as she read the note. Fitz was such a cutie.