Chapter 2: Telling Them

"I love you." Fitz whispered to Sophie. "Will you be my girlfriend again?" He asked.

"I'd love to." Sophie whispered back. Fitz revealed his grin, he was so happy. Fitz had been heartbroken for the past month. But now he felt much better. He grabbed Sophie's hand and they walked out of his room. Together. As one piece again.

"You two seem very happy." Della smirked at us as we walked into the kitchen.

"We are." Sophie replied with a giggle looking at Fitz dreamily. He tapped Sophie on the nose and smiled.

"Mom were going on a walk if you need us." Fitz said to Della as they walked out the door. As they walked Sophie rested her head on Fitz shoulder.

"When are we going to tell our parents?" Sophie asked Fitz.

"How about we go to a beach tomorrow and we have a nice picnic and then we tell them." Fitz suggested.

Sophie shrugged, "Sounds good. We will go to Summerset beach and we will me there with our families at noon."

"Perfect." Smiled Fitz.

***

"Come on mom and dad we have to be there at noon!" Sophie called to Grady and Edaline who were in the kitchen.

"Coming Sophie!" Edaline called back as they rushed up the stairs to the leap master.

"Summerset beach!" Sophie called and the light swept them away. Fitz was already there with his family includng Alvar, Dex, and Keefe. He smiled and gave Sophie a bear hug. She giggled when he set her down. They enjoyed a big feast which included swizzlespice salad, mallowmelt, etc.

"So you are all probably wondering why we called you here today." Fitz grinned. They all nodded in agreement.

"Well I'm pregnant." Sophie announced. They all stared at Sophie and Fitz in shock. Sophie and Fitz waited for it to sink in and it did.

"Man Foster congrats!" Keefe yelled wrapping his arms around her.

"We are finally going to be grandparents!" Edaline, Grady, Della, and Alden cheered in unison. They all hugged Sophie and Fitz. Sophie noticed Dex in the background kicking a rock.

"Excuse me." Sophie whisper to them as she made her way towards Dex.

"Dex what's wrong?" She asked in a calm voice.

"You told me you would never have this happen." He said before he leaped away. Sophie sniffled and walked back to Fitz.

What's wrong, He transmitted.

Dex is all mad at me because I'm pregnant with Your kid

He nodded and continued talking to Keefe. Della walked up to her and gave her a big hug.

"I finally get a grandchild!" She squealed as she glared at Alvar. Alvar scowled and looked away. Sophie smirked and set her hand on her stomach. She still herself couldn't believe she was going to be a parent.

"So is elf pregnancy the same as human pregnancy?" Sophie asked Della.

"Mostly just you are only pregnant for 5 months, you don't go to a hospital to have your baby, and you can't find out the gender until your baby is born." She answered.

"Thank you." Sophie said giving Della a tight hug. Sophie looked down at her stomach and she could already see a little bump. Fitz wrapped his arms around her waist and started rocking her back and forth. Sophie looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you baby." Fitz whispered to her.