Chapter 26: Sid Who?

After Sid had told Sophie her name Sophie untied her from the chair. Sid got up and tries to walk but fell over trying. Sophie got her and supported her weight as they walked down the hallway.

"How long have you been in that chair?" Sophie asked Sid.

"Two years, I think?" Sid answered scratching the top of her head.

"Two Years! What did you do to Harper to make her tie you up for that long?" Sophie asked her.

"I was left on the streets when I was two weeks old, Harper's parents adopted me and raised me as their own. One day Harper decided to run away with me, that was when I was seven. Then I started to doubt her abilities and she brought me here and tied me up!" Sid told Sophie in a meer whisper.

"That's terrible I'm so sorry Sid," Sophie pouted giving Sid a big hug. She stayed stiff as a board though.

"What's wrong?" Sophie asked.

"I'm not a big hugger," Sid told her and pushed Sophie off of her. Sophie cheeks turned pink from embarrassment and they walked in silence the rest if the way. When they made it outside Fitz was holding Harper on his back and Tam had Marella. Linh was also helping Tam with Marella as a back spot.

Sophie helped Sid over to Keefe and Keefe helped to support her.

"Guys this is Sid, the Telepath that reached out to me," Sophie explained to them. Everyone stared at Sid but they were also staring at Keefe too. His and her eyes were so much alike. Also, her light skin looked similar to Keefe. Her brown hair also had some dirty blonde highlights.

"Sid, do you happen to know your last name?" Fitz finally spoke up.

"Well yeah, my name is Sid Sencen," Sid replied in a duh tone.

"Wait, my name is Keefe Sencen, does that mean we are siblings?" Keefe asked staring at Sid.

"I guess so, unless you dad has a brother," Sophie answered. Keefe shook his head and hugged Sid. At first she was shocked like how she was when Sophie hugged her, but then she loosened up a bit and hugged Keefe back. Keefe let go and​ tears welled in his eyes.

"How old are you?" He asked her.

"Twelve almost thirteen, I manifested in Level one of Foxfire." She replied.

"Still older than Sophie!" Tam smirked. Sophie rolled her eyes and Keefe continued talking.

"Well, I'm your older brother Keefe, I'm 20 and my fiance Biana is pregnant with our first child. Also, our mother is part of a bad organization called the Neverseen and our father is just mean. You can come live with me and Biana if you want!" Keefe rambled.

"How about we head back now." Sophie suggested. They all agreed and Fitz and Keefe pulled out the blue crystals that they had. Sophie grabbed onto Fitz hand and Linh came with them. They leapt back to Havenfield where the council was waiting for them.

"We will take Marella and Harper from you," Emery told them. Fitz laid Harper on the ground and Tam did the same with Marella.

"We'd like to be there for their interrogations," Sophie told Emery.

"I don't know," he replied. Oralie shot him a look and he sighed.

"Fine, but we may have to do a memory break on Harper, we aren't sure though," Emery warned them.

"Who is this?" Oralie asked pointing to Sid.

"This is my sister Sid Sencen," Keefe answered.

"My real name is Sidney, but I like Sid better," she told the councillors.

"I didn't know the Sencen's had another child." Bronte added.

"They abandoned me when I was around two weeks old, grew up on the streets for seven years until Harper's family took me in when I was seven, I was tortured by Harper for the past two years," Sid told them.

"That's your sister?" Biana asked, she was so focused on Alyssa that she had missed the whole original conversation.

"Yeah, I like just found out," Keefe smiled.

"Who will take care of her?" Oralie asked.

"Biana and I would gladly take her in," Keefe told them grinning from ear to ear.

"Alright, then it is all set, we will contact you with more details soon," Emery smiled before all of the councillors plus the two girls got whisked away into the light.

Sophie immediately ran to Biana and took Alyssa from her. Tears ran down Sophie's face as she stared into her baby girls eyes. She hugged Alyssa and Fitz joined them. His eyes dotted with tears too. They were finally together as one big happy family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Melonie_Sencen for the help developing the character Sid! It was really helpful! Also go check out her KOTLC stories they are so cute and funny! I love them! I hope you guys are enjoying this story! Have a great day!

- teamxsophitz