Chapter 21 Wesley E

Amanda's POV:

Everybody started to clear out of the room. Soon it was just Wesley and I. God help me; please don't make me look like a fool.

"Hi. I'm Wesley." Wes said and stuck out his hand.

"I'm Mia, nice to meet you Wesley." I said and shook his hand.

"Same here. Come on I'll help you down to the studio." Wes said.

"Okay" I said and got up.

Wes took my backpack from me and handed me my crutches. Wes opened the door for me. I said thank you and followed him down the hall.

"So Mia tell me about your self." Wes said.

"Okay uhm, I'm 17, born and raised here in Dallas. I love to play the guitar. I love to play lacrosse. My favorite color is purple." I said.

"Cool" Wes said and opened another door for me. "What kind of music do you listen to?" Wes asked as he walked into the door behind me.

"I listen to everything except metal. I love Demi, Selena, Taylor, Krewella, Mayday Parade and you guys." I said.

"You have good taste." Wes said and opened a door with a number 3 on it.

We walked into a studio. It's was pretty big. Well the only other one I've been to a studio was when Mayday recorded my song and it was small. This one is big. It has three couches against the back wall with a coffee table in front of it. A large mixing table with computer screens all around and a giant window in front of the table.

"Have you ever been to one before?" Wes asked.

"What?" I asked confused and turned to him.

"To a studio I mean. Have you ever been to a studio before?" Wes asked and put my backpack down on the coffee table.

"Yea once but that one wasn't as nice as this one." I said.

"Come on, let me show you inside." Wes said and opened the door next to the table.

He walked in first and turned on the lights. The booth it's self was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. There was every kind of instrument in here. Three different sets of drums and a full piano. All different kinds of guitars hung from the walls and were sitting on stands on the floor.

Mics where set up all around the room and next to the different instruments. Wes sat down on the bench of the piano. I carefully made my way around the wires next to him and sat down next to him.

"Do you play?" I asked him.

"A little bit." Wes said and smiled. He started to hit the keys and I knew what song he was playing.

I smiled and leaned in closer to him. Wes played the song but didn't sing. He got to the chorus and I started to sing.

3000 miles away

Feels like it's forever

Seems like yesterday

We were running 'round town together

This place, just ain't the same

I miss the stormy weather

I'm not okay

3000 miles away

The next time the chorus came around Wes sang it with me. After the chorus was over I let him finish the song himself. I put my head on his shoulder and closed me eyes. The sound of his voice just made everything better to me.

When he finished the song he just hit the keys some more. Everything was peaceful, quiet, and tranquil.

"Your voice is amazing. The amount of power and passion in it is just amazing." Wes said.

"Thank you. Tell me about yourself." I said.

"Okay I'm Wesley Stromberg, I'm 19. I'm in this band with my little brother and best friend called Emblem3. You may know it." Wes giggled a little and so did I.

"My favorite colors are red and blue. And right now I'm sitting at the piano with the most beautiful girl in the world sitting here next to me." Wesley said.

I picked my head up off his shoulder and looked at him. Did I just hear that right? Wesley Stromberg, the man of my dreams, just said I'm beautiful. This has to be a dream right? I looked him in the eyes and tried to think of something to say.

All I could think about in this moment was that he was starting to lean in. Was he going to kiss me? I didn't have another second to think about it because Wes pressed his lips to mine. It took me a second to realize what was going on but I finally started to kiss back.

I have been kissed before but this kiss held no comparison to any of the others I had. Kissing Wes felt good. He made me feel good. I moved so I was facing him now and Wes started to deepen the kiss. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him in.

"MIA!" Demi yelled. I jumped away from Wes and turned around toward the glass.

Demi was standing behind the glass with everybody. Crap.

A/N: Song on the side is 3000 Miles by Emblem3.