Wedding Series: Steve Rogers (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

His Thoughts When He First Sees You 

"I really am the luckiest man on earth to be marrying such a beautiful and wonderful girl. She's the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me. I love her so much and I'm going to do my best to make her happy, whatever she wants. I really don't know what I did to deserve a girl this wonderful, or how I got this lucky, but she's gonna be my wife." 

Your Thoughts When You First See Him 

"Gee, I know he was bragging about how much he liked his tux, but he looks even better in that suit than I had even imagined possible. He really should wear a suit more often, he looks so handsome. I actually can't believe that amazing man is going to be my husband. God, I love him so much, I really can't wait to marry him." 

His Vows 

"From this moment and onwards, I take you as my wife and my best friend for life. I promise to honor, encourage and support you throughout our walk of life together. When your path becomes rocky, I promise to stand by you. We accomplish more together than we ever could alone. I promise that I will always work at our love and to always make you a priority in my life. I promise to love you with every beat of my heart until the end of my life."

Your Vows 

"I love you. You are my best friend and today I give myself to you in marriage. I promise to encourage and inspire you. To laugh with you and comfort you. I promise to love you when life is easy and when it is hard, when love is simple, and when it requires effort. I promise we will grow old together, and be more in love than we are today. These are the things I promise to you for all the days of our lives.

Your Wedding Cake 

You had spent forever arguing with the cake decorator about where to include floral accents and decorations on your wedding cake, and neither of you could agree

You had spent forever arguing with the cake decorator about where to include floral accents and decorations on your wedding cake, and neither of you could agree. It was actually Steve's idea to but the floral accents in between the tiers of the cake for a unique and magical look. 

Your First Dance 

You and Steve danced together all the time

You and Steve danced together all the time. Usually in the living room of your house, so you were used to dancing together, and you both enjoyed it. But there was something magical about your "first dance" together. It was the magic of it being official. Steve was officially your husband, and you were officially his wife. And you got to spend the rest of your life with the man you loved. It suddenly all came flying at you as you and Steve danced together for the first time as husband and wife, swaying gently in your newlywed bliss. 

 Your First Picture as a Newly Wed Couple 

After getting engaged there, you and Steve knew that you had to have at least one wedding picture in Central Park, and your photographer made sure it happened

After getting engaged there, you and Steve knew that you had to have at least one wedding picture in Central Park, and your photographer made sure it happened. Right when you got there, Steve grabbed you and dipped you, like he often did when the two of you danced and kissed you passionately. Luckily, your photographer caught it all. 

Honeymoon Destination 

Steve was an old romantic, so naturally, he took you to one of the world's most romantic cities

Steve was an old romantic, so naturally, he took you to one of the world's most romantic cities. Paris, "The city of love". And he knew you had always fancied Paris so he surprised you with the trip on the night of your wedding. He had played it off as "not wanting to go on a honeymoon" and "it would be better to save our money for our future, especially after just getting married." It was a logical thought so you had just agreed, despite your disappointment. It wasn't until you were about to go to bed that Steve showed you the tickets. Everyone else in the hotel probably thought you were being murdered because you screamed that loudly. You cried happy tears and jumped up and down on the bed with your new husband (plane tickets in hand). "When do we leave?" You asked excitedly. "Tomorrow morning at 6:30 AM." Steve said. "WHAT?!? STEVE NO- I CAN'T! I HAVE A JOB, AND BAGS TO PACK AND-" you yelled. Steve promptly shut you up with a kiss. "I had Natasha sneak things from your room and laundry and pack up all your toiletries last night. I also took care of your boss. So please, just relax and think about your beautiful two-week trip to Paris." He whispered stroking your hair. "TWO WEEKS?!?!" "(y/n) shhhhh, you're going to wake the entire hotel!" He scolded. "Best. Husband. Ever." You whispered before flopping down onto the bed.