Wedding Series: Bucky Barnes (Part Two)

His Tux 

Bucky wore a sharp, all-black ensemble for your wedding

Bucky wore a sharp, all-black ensemble for your wedding. He wanted to go with something different, and "not mainstream" as he explained it, so he went with all black. 

Your Maid of Honor

Your maid of honor was your older sister. You and your siblings were all especially close since your parents had passed when you were young, so you were thrilled to be able to include your two best friends in your special day. 

His Best Man 

Unsurprisingly, Bucky's best man was Steve. Bucky had stood with Steve at his wedding, and Steve was more than thrilled to finally return the favor for his friend. It may have been the end of the line for the two of them being bachelors, but they wouldn't be Steve and Bucky if they hadn't seen each other through to the end of that chapter in their lives. 

Who Walked You Down the Aisle

Your older brother. Since your parents could only be there in spirit, the task of giving you away was left to your older brother. He was honored to be the one giving you away on your special day. He adored Bucky and the two got along great, and he was thrilled that his little sister was going to marry such a great guy. 

His Reaction 

When Bucky first saw you, he smiled the biggest smile that anyone had ever seen from him

When Bucky first saw you, he smiled the biggest smile that anyone had ever seen from him. He kept shaking his head and laughing in disbelief. Not being able to believe that he was finally getting married, or that you were really going to be his wife. 

His Thoughts When He First Sees You

"Oh my god, this is really happening. I finally found the girl of my dreams, and she's really going to be my wife. I love her so, so much, and I can't wait for the rest of my life with her; she's perfect."

Your Thoughts When You First See Him 

"There he is, my soldier. He looks so handsome. I've never seen him look this happy before. He deserves that; he deserves to be happy. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life making him this happy. I love him so much."