***IMPORTANT A/N: Please Read***

Good day everybody! I have some great news to share with all of you! So I hope you'll read this! Especially if you saw my last part!  

1) There was an overwhelming response to my last A/N chapter where I asked if you guys still happened to have any interest in this book, and if you wanted to see it continue. The good news is that the response was ALL POSITIVE, AND THIS BOOK WILL BE CONTINUING! I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone for their kind words, and support! Your kindness really motivated me to get back at it, and do my best to create an amazing fictional world for all of us to live in!  I consider myself extremely blessed that I still have both the opportunity and the platform to continue to bring our dreams to life. It's inspiring.

2) I have gone through and edited the ENTIRETY of this book. Yes, ALL of it. After posting my last chapter/poll, I started to get positive and encouraging feedback almost immediately. And I really wanted to have a look at my writing and see what I could change. Some of the chapters got complete revamps, and others just got small improvements, but I have revised every single one of them. This was something I really wanted to do, and something that I felt was necessary before moving on with the book. I started editing immediately on January 23, and tonight on January 27, I finished my last  revision. I  worked furiously over the last five days to edit a whopping 59 chapters. I feel that my work is now a better representation of my growth as a writer: in skill, imagination, and maturity. Please do not feel obligated to go back and read this book over again. But if you do happen to do so, I'd love to hear your thoughts so inbox me! A lot of changes were made, but I hope that it's still the same writing and stories that you all fell in love with, but with a few revisions to bring them into a more modern setting. 

3) I have decided on the SIX new characters that I will be adding. For our new female characters, I will be adding Natasha, Wanda, and Valkyre as they were the most requested by far. For our new male characters, I will be adding Sam Wilson, Doctor Strange, and Peter Parker. I'm always nervous to take on new characters, especially if they are ones with less screen time, as I feel like I'm lacking that essential connection to their character. SO if you guys have any ideas or pointers, please inbox them my way. This will also be my first time including female characters in my work, and lord knows I could probably use some pointers or prompts on that too! I'm always open to suggestions, and tbh I LOVE hearing from and chatting with you guys, it makes my day! 

4) I haven't gotten a lot of feedback on what you guys want to see next, besides a possible pregnancy series (which I do want to write, I just don't know if I have all the right ideas for one at the moment. I also don't plan to do this until all of my new characters are caught up because 'series' are exhausting and so was editing the entirety of the wedding preferences lol so I need a break) so guys, PLEASE, send any prompts, imagine ideas/requests, or preference requests my way! I really wanna start rolling out some new content, but as of right now, I kind of feel stuck on where to start and I need something to kick me back into gear. And like I said, I love writing FOR YOU GUYS and bringing your ideas to life, it gives me great joy. 

5) If no one comes forwards with any ideas or requests etc for me to write, the current direction of this book will be to finish the wedding preferences series. When I started it, despite writing makeup chapters for them, I never included Bucky, Loki, or Pietro, so that needs to get done eventually. My next order of business would then be to do makeup chapters for our six new characters! The preferences in these makeup chapters will likely not be as long as those in the rest of the book, just because we are adding six new characters and will have a lot to catch up on! After their makeup chapters are complete, I will finish off the wedding preferences series. (Probably not soon or right away because they're time-consuming to write! It took me nearly 3 days to edit, revise and write 5 of them as it is!) HENCE why I'd really like to start out with a few imagine requests to get back in the game! 

6) Not really worth mentioning, but I "made" a new cover for the book. It sucks and I'm not sure I love it, so I probably need to try and do better, or find someone who can, cause I can't do online art, BUT I just thought I would point it out. 

Believe it or not, when I started this book I was a witty 15-year-old kid who got dared to start writing a book. And because I don't like to back down from a challenge, I did just that. I had always wanted to write, and I always did but no one else ever saw my work. Sitting here now, admiring how far this book has come, I'm in awe. Through every single one of my readers, I gained confidence and skill. So I wanted to say thank you once again. Thank you for taking the time to read my work and interact with it. Thank you for motivating me, and building me up all this time. And most importantly thank you for bringing me so much joy. 

I'm 21 now, and all I can say for now is...Welcome back. I'm excited to see where this new part of journey togther is going to bring us. I hope you stick with me to find out. If you stuck with me all this time, thank you for continuing to support me and my work over the years.  If you're new here, welcome. It's nice to meet you. I hope you stay awhile, and that my world of make-believe is something you can get lost in and enjoy. 

Thank you my friends for contuining to support me and my work as I grow. Yes, I really do consider my readers friends. I've shared something  as "intimate" as my writing with all of you, complete strangers on the internet! So, drop a few fun facts about yourselves in the comments just for fun! I wanna get to know everyone. And if anyone ever REALLY wants to be friends, inbox me, I'd love to chat. 

Thats all for now friends. We'll talk soon. 

xoxo, L <3