New Experiences (Thor Odinson)

**Edited and Revised on 01/24/21**

IMAGINE: Thor and you going mini-golfing

It was a nice sunny day out and you had no plans for the day leaving you wondering how you should spend your day. And with who since you defiantly didn't want to spend it alone. You looked around and considered your options. There was a new mini-golf course that had just opened a few blocks away from the tower. You hadn't played mini gold in ages, and feeling nostalgic for your youth, you decided to go try it out. The only question left was who to bring along with you. You spun around the room slowly as your surveyed your options. Steve was training all day and everyone had been given strict orders not to interrupt his progress. Natasha and Clint were off on a mission in Europe. Bruce and Tony were holed up in the lab all day doing god knows what, but you did not want to find out. That left Thor. And as far as you knew he didn't have any plans, and you figured exposing him to mini-golf would be entertaining at the very least. 

You were slightly hesitant to ask him to join you because of your feelings for him. You had been harboring a secret crush on the Asgardian for awhile now.  You found Thor in the third-floor library, reading a book. "Hey, I was just looking for you!"  You said with a smile as you sat down in the plush chair opposite him. He laughed. "And why were you looking for me  (y/n)?" Thor questioned you as he smiled. "Well everyone else is busy and it's a gorgeous day, and I  REALLY want to do something with someone!" You explained, hoping your subtle indication for him to join you on an adventure would be convincing. He considered your offer for a moment. " Well, I do not have any plans other than this book. Would you like me to join you this afternoon?" He questioned.  "Of course! We're going mini-golfing." You declared taking his much larger hand in yours and pulling him up out of his chair and all the way to your car. As you started towards the place where you pay Thor put a hand on the small of your back. You, as much as you were in love with him, tried not to tense under his touch. You sighed knowing he couldn't possibly feel the same for you as you did for him. You decided to just brush it off and get to the game. 

 After briefly explaining the game to Thor and making sure he understood,  you went to the first hole and put your ball down so that you could demonstrate for him. You gave the ball a gentle yet calculated tap, watching as it rolled through the obstacle, a small lighthouse, and into the hole on the opposite side. Thor applauded and congratulated you on your score. " (y/n) your skill Is incredible" he praised, and you giggled a little and hid behind the curtain of your loose hair.  "Ok, Thor your turn."  He curtly nodded and put his ball on the ground. And then he hit it. Unfortunately, he hit it a little too hard and it tore through the lighthouse; splitting it in half, damaged the putting green, cracked someone's window, and disappeared into oblivion. Within seconds the course manager was screaming at the two of you about the damage and shouting profanities. You weren't usually a sensitive person but his harsh words and the end result of your day out brought tears to your eyes as you left the course. 

You and Thor walked back to and entered your vehicle in silence. " (y/n) I am truly sorry that I have ruined your day out. I feel terrible.  It seems I have an issue controlling my strength. Midguardian things are not as strong as Asgardian things." You continued to cry silently, this wasn't what you had wanted for your day. "Please(y/n) I will make it up to you. I promise. It is wrongful for a Prince to break his promises. Especially promises made to beautiful maidens "  You had been silent will he ranted on but this caught your attention. You slowly turned to face him. "The God of Thunder. A Prince. Thinks I'm beautiful. SHUT UP." you exploded in disbelief as your tears continued to roll down your cheeks. 

He looked at you with a sad and pained expression and took your small face In his very large hands. "Do you not see how beautiful you are? Because I do. You are so beautiful. Infinitely more beautiful than the women on Asgard and infinitely more beautiful than any other midguardian women. It upsets me that you do not see it. It pains me that you cannot see yourself the way I do. I would do anything to make you realize it" he trailed off softly, as your tears kept falling, but this time it was because his words were so beautiful they were making you cry. He wiped them away as they fell. " (y/n) please do not cry. I meant to elaborate on your beauty not upset you." He whispered as he used his large thumb to wipe your tears away. "Thor. You didn't upset me. That's actually the most loving and beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me." Thor didn't even respond. He just closed the distance between you two and pressed his warm soft lips to your own. You gasped slightly and deepened the kiss between the two of you, tangling your fingers in his long blonde hair. 

After breaking apart, Thor insisted on making up for the destruction he had caused. He suggested ice cream, his treat. This puzzled you because as far as you knew, Thor had yet to establish a midguardian bank account, or start receiving regular payments from S.H.I.E.L.D. You had seen that it was on the itinerary for next week. When you asked him how he intended to pay for the ice cream, he informed you that he had "borrowed" one of Tony's credit cards that he had left lying around on the counter. You started the car and headed towards the nearest ice cream place feeling hopeful. Thankfully you knew how to work a credit card, and what the PIN number for Tony's was; 4766. Only Tony would have his PIN number spell out "IRON".