Whywhwywhwywhwhsbsbsbdbdv

Months ago, before I even knew the Voltron fandom existed, a classmate of mine suggested one of the greatest fanfictions of all time to me.

This fanfiction was the incredibly famous Dirty Laundry by Gibslythe on Ao3.

I didn't bother reading it at the time, thinking I should watch Voltron beforehand and I was scared the fanfic would be smutty (the person who recommended it to me was definitely the type of person to read smutty fanfics..), even though the person who recommended to me claimed it be very fluffy and said that you didn't need to understand anything about the fandom to love it. (I had previously informed the person I was very into the fluff)

As it is, in most of the fandom's opinion, the most important Klance fanfic ever written that everyone has read, I decided it was high time I read it.

AND I JUSt FINISHED IT AND IM SHAKING IT'S SO DAMN GOOD HOLY FRIDGES

And the person that recommended was right, it's fluffy and you don't need to be a part of the fandom to loV EIT OMGGGGG ITS SOO GOOOD AAAAHHHH WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE NOW???

Ahem. So yeah. 100/10 recommend.

One of the cool things about it, as a Voltron fan I can appreciate, is that for once the characters seemed a lot like they do in the show. I often find that fanfiction authors only take a part of a character's more obvious parts of their personality- their temper, sarcasm, or hobbies are things frequently chosen.

And there's nothing wrong with taking only bits of the character!! If you don't add your own aspects it's not even really your story. The author of Dirty Laundry did this too, however the way they did it was so much more believable than some other fanfics.

I don't know what it was- I could just totally hear Keith and Lance's voices and could totally believe that they would react the way they did or act the way they did in the fanfiction.

This is getting to be a bit long, so I'll stop now.

BUT IS THERE ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS READ IT??? solangelams ???ADamBookworm ???? ANYONE?? PLZ ??? PLZ I NEED HALP.

(Ps there are other fanfics out there that are just as good and I recommend trying to find one for ur fandom!!! I have found some great ones on wattpad through thorough search, and some great ones on ao3 too. There's a lot of quality writing on ao3 !!!)