*Gasp* New Books???

SHHHHHHHHHH
*whispers* Keep your voices down!

*still whispering* I'm here to tell you something exciting...
I'm making two or three more books!
One of them is a Warriors Spoof, and the others are just normal!
I wanna get like half way through before I post ANYTHING.

Here's a sneak peak of a sci-fi book called Villain (ps title might be changed)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I get  comfortable on our leather couch and glance at my father.

"What are we watching daddy?"

"The news," he replies without tearing his gaze from the flat screen.

I too fix my eyes to our television. My mother, Blazing Storm, was fighting a newborn 'villain', who called him self Indestructible-O.

You might think a responsable adult wouldn't let his seven year old daughter watch a violent crime scene. But as you can probably tell, our family's a little different.

Mom screeches terrifyingly. Man was she mad. She shoots lightning bolts at him and rain suddenly thunders down.

Mom glares at Indestructible-O and his eyes go wide. I see fear in his eyes. Hope. And... Sadness? Why would he be sad?

Blazing Storm gave him one last zap, and he was down. The police handcuffed the villain.

Dad and I sit in silence as the make-up covered and 'fake' news reporter gives more information of the scene.

"Just six months ago Indestructible-O's wife and daughter died in a house fire. One month later Indestructible-O was caught in a gun shooting at a bank. He was later put in prison, and just recently escaped." Have you ever noticed that when people do these reports, they have absolutely no emotion? I know there trained to do so, but in this particular moment, I felt a little offended. Was she even feeling the tiniest bit of sadness? Or thought?

"Dad?" I started hesitantly.

"Yes sweetie?"

"Do you think, maybe, just maybe, the villains are-" I breathed and found the word I was looking for, "are- scared? And-and lost?"

My father looked at me in complete shock. "Go to your room!"

"But- but- I was just-"

"Now!"

And that's when my rebellion began.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

That's the entire prologue XD

Oh and shoutout goes to Pandahugs225 for telling me to look on the internet for some X3