Legend and Killing Marie Lu :)

Ok so before I start my ramble I better explain.
I found this dystopia called "Legend" it's by Marie Lu.
It's basically about the USA in the future and it's now split into two different countries with two different governments. So this guy named Day is like the Republic (that's one of the countries) most wanted criminals. June is this prodigy who is like one of the smartest people in her country (based on her Trials score.) Basically June's brother died on a mission and she thinks Day is the reason he died. June is sent on a mission to find Day and stuff and yeah he meets her and blah blah blah lots of stuff happens JUST GO READ IT, IT RLLY GOOD.

So now I'm reading- sorry no- Now I've just finished the second book in the trilogy, Prodigy.
If you are planning on reading Prodigy I very highly recommend you don't read the following because these are all major spoilers that happen at the end of Prodigy.

ER MER GARD. IM GONNA KILL MARIE LU- I SWEAR

YOU CANT JUST- can't just like have Day find out he's gonna die because of health reason and then have him BREAK UP WITH JUNE WITHOUT TELLING HER THE REAL REASON WHY
IDIOT DAY

Like when the doctor was like "your dying Day."

I was just like: YOU A LIE (lol inside class joke)
NUUUUU YOU CANT JUst nO. no.
But just as I was fully calmed down Day was like "lol sorry but this relationship isn't really working out."
And so now I'm just like BL DSNEJEKAEAKXSUEXCHNDMSJS DOWEJXDHJX J : NdknnsnnsjsjsnsjsjshabBshwhwbsbzjNjshsjJjJDHSJBDBSBS
FOXHEARTED MOUSE-BRAIN KRONOS's HEART- POSEDIEN's UNDERPANTS YOUR AN IDIOT YOU SHANK YOU (yes I only cuss in book terms)

k bye for now :c