Chapter 6

We were laughing like that until my secretary came in without knocking, cutting my precious time with my Angel. We both looked at her as she stared back at us.

"Is there a problem? " my Angel asked in a business tone as she moved away from my embrace.

'Tsk, what a nuisance. ' I thought as I seriously stared at my secretary.

"Amm.. Ma'am Ms. Cruz told me to inform you that she's currently talking to Mr. Galves. " she said as she steal glances at me while talking to my Angel.

"I see. " she turned to me. "I'll head out now OK? See you later."

"Yes, Angel. " I said while smiling at her.

"It's mom. " she said as she turned around and walk towards the door.

I was just looking at her as she went out. I turned to the papers on my desk when out of nowhere my secretary spoke.

"Ammm..... Hindi po ba't mother nyo si Ms. Chairman? Bakit po Angel ang tawag nyo sa kanya? " she asked without pausing.

I raised my brows at her. What I hate the most are people questioning me about how weirdly I treat my Angel. I already know that, no need to rub it in. And who does she think she is to meddle with someone else's business. MY BUSINESS.

"Is it part of your job to question me Ms. Santos?" She was taken aback by how cold I talked to her.

"Ah- I -I'm -" she stuttered out.

"You are here to work, that's all, what I do is none of your business. Get back to your work if you don't want to loose your job. " I coldly told her.

"Y-yes, Mr. President. " then she nervously scurried away. But I stopped her.

"And next time, make sure to knock before you enter. " I added.

"Y-yes sir, I'm sorry. " then she went out.

'Tsk, nosy. '

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I became too busy that I didn't notice the time. Not until my nosy secretary said that it was already past noon through the intercom. My brows creased as I looked at the intercom and remembered how she interrupted me with my moment with my Angel.

'She just really wants to come in and take a glance at me.' I thought sourly.

I signed due to the awakening irritations pulsing in me. I looked at the time to confirm what she said, it really is past noon.

I stood up, picked my coat and fixed myself before I went out. My nosy secretary and my Angels secretary both greeted me when they saw me but I ignored them and walked towards my Angels office. I knocked first then I opened the door even before she can say enter.

And there she is, too focused on her work that she didn't notice my presence or even hear my knock. I shook my head, once she's so focused on something she tends to shut everything out and concentrate on what she's doing.

I approached her and carefully took the paper she was reading from her. She was startled and looked up. She smiled when she saw me.

"Hi sweetheart do you need anything? " she asked me with a smile on her face.

"Angel, it's already lunch time. " I said to her.

She looked at the time to confirm. "Oh, it's this time already. "

I frowned at that. "Didn't your secretary reminds you about the time? " I said annoyed.