Chapter 3

The following day I tried acting like I normally does around my Angel and at school I talked to Mark and Dee about how I feel. I thought at first that they will be disgusted with me but they acted cool with it but at the same time reminded me that it will be a painful road.

Time flies and as I predicted my feelings did grew instead of lessening. And as it did, the more possessive I became of my mother. I thought that I can at least maintain a cool facade around her but there are still times that I snaps.

Just like when I was 13,we were having dinner and she told me that someone asked her out on a date. I literally dropped my fork and knife the second those words came out of her mouth. I was fuming mad inside, I was trying my best to control my feelings and continued eating but when she mentioned that he was a good looking man, I snapped, I really told her that I don't want her to go out with anyone at all.

She was taken a back by my sudden outburst. I was fuming mad that I left her dumbfounded and runs to my bedroom. I didn't even realize that I was already crying hard because of jealousy and fear. Fear that what if she likes him back I might loose her. After a few minutes my door opened and came in my Angel who was wearing a worried look on her face.

She immediately approaches me and hugged me tight. She told me that she won't go to the date anymore as she continued hugging me.

I know that I should feel ashamed of my antics but I didn't. Deep inside I was rejoicing that she won't be going on that date. That night, like always whenever I cry, she slept besides me again.

I even became a bad boy and a playboy when I was in high school and in college. I poured out all my suppressed feelings to the other girls that I met but I always made sure that my Angel will never find out about it.

In front of her I was her sweet, smart loving son but when she wasn't looking I can be the devil that I am. I know that I became twisted, I don't treat any girl gently the way I treat my Angel. For me other girls were just toys that I can use and throw away when I'm done.

Mark and Dee never stopped me at all because they know why I was acting that way.

There was one time when my Angel suddenly threw me a question that I almost chocked to death while we were in the middle of eating. She asked me if I have a girlfriend that I would want to introduce to her.

"Bakit bigla mong natanong yan mom? " I asked after drinking some water but my chest was pounding hard already. Just thinking that she found out about my womanizing was scaring me to death.

"Nothing really, you were just at the age were having a girlfriend is only natural. " she casually said.

I was actually relieved after she said that. "No mom, I don't. " was all that I told her.

"Well... Do you have any girl that you hold dear? " she continued interrogating me.

I was taken a back by her question. I looked at her. I can see that she was actually anticipating a good answer from me. My heart was pounding hard inside my chest.

"I do have, someone. " I said as I stared at her eyes intently.

She smiled widely. "Really?! Who?! " she asked excitedly.

I opened my mouth. 'YOU' was what I wanted to say but chose not to. As I swallowed the lump in my throat I also pushed away the words that I so wanted to say.

I smiled sweetly at her and I swiftly told her that she will be late for work just to avoid the question.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡