Chapter 4

I turned to the door when I heard a soft knock. I smile.

"Come in. " I said then turned back to look myself in the mirror as I try to fix my tie.

"Hello birthday boy. " my Angel greeted me with a beautiful smile plastered on her face.

I turned to look at her and she literally took my breath away. She was stunningly beautiful. She's wearing an off shoulder purple dress that hugged her body well. I was left frozen on the spot as I look at my Angel in front of me.

God, she will be the death of me. I lost count of how many times I felt this way.

"You're... Gorgeous... Like always... " I said as I look at her intently.

"Well, your as equally handsome if I'm gorgeous. " she said as she approached me and help me fix my tie.

I was just looking at her angelic face as she continued fixing my tie. I can just stare at her the whole day and I will never get tired of it.

"There. " she said when she finished fixing my tie. She stared at me with loving eyes. I stared back at her. She touched my face and looked at me intently. "Ang laki mo na. " she said out of the blue.

I smiled because of that but it vanished as quickly as it appears.

"Are you sure you don't have a girlfriend? No woman will never notice a handsome man like you." She said sincerely.

I don't know if I should be happy with her compliment or sad because she was, once again, asking me to be in a relationship with someone else. This past few days she keeps on asking about my love life. If only she knew that there's only one woman I want, and that is her. I don't need anyone else, all I need is her. She's my life line. I don't think I'll ever live if I lost her.

I took a deep breath. I'm trying to ease the tightness in my chest.

"Can we not talk about other women right now? It's my birthday and I don't want to think about anything else aside from you, me and the party. Please? " I said to her.

She signed. "Alright, I understand. "

I smiled at her. I took her hand and put it on my elbow. "Let's go. " I said as we head out and join the party.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Bro, naka ready na yung requested song mo. " Mark told me when he returned to our table.

"Thanks bro. " I said.

"Go, have a dance with her. " said Dee as he pats my shoulder.

I smiled at them as I stand up and walked towards my Angel who was busy talking to some woman.

"Excuse me ladies, mind if I cut in? " I politely said.

"Oh, not at all. " said the old lady.

I turned to my Angel. Exactly as the intro of the song I requested started playing. I offered my hand to her. She smiled at me and gave me her hand. I led her in the middle as the song started.

Too many billion people running around the planet♬

I put her hands on my shoulders

What is the chance in heaven that you'd find your way to me♬

I put my hands on her thin waist.

♬ Tell me what is this sweet sensation
It's a miracle that happened ♬

I stared at her brown eyes.

♬ Though I search for an explanation
Only one thing it could be ♬

We sway along the music. She was smiling at me as I looked at her with all the love that I have for her.

That I was born for you
It was written in the stars
Yes, I was born for you
And the choice was never ours
It's as if the powers of the universe
Conspired to make you mine until the day I die
I bless the day that I was born for you

This song holds the words that I've been wanting to tell her. Words that I always have no choice but to swallow away because I am not allowed to say it.

♬ Too many foolish people try to come between us
None of them seem to matter when I look into your eyes
Now I know why I belong here
In your arms I found the answer
Somehow nothing would seem so wrong here
If they'd only realize that ♬

I stared at her eyes. My eyes held the words that I wanted to say. The feelings that I wanted to show. The amount of love I have for her. But these words, emotions, and love that I have for her are sealed. From the day that I learned that I love her until now.

♬ I was born for you and that you were born for me
And in this random world, this was clearly meant to be
What we have the world could never understand
Or ever take away until the day I die
I bless the day that I was born for you♬

But even if I have to hide these feelings, even if I have to be in pain almost everyday, I'm fine with it. I would never complain. I would never get tired of loving her secretly. As long as I can be with her, I would never complain. Never.

♬What we have the world could never understand or ever take away
And as the years go by until the day I die
I bless the day that I was born for you♬

I hugged her tight as the song ends. She was taken aback by my sudden action but she hugged me back. I closed my eyes to feel her warmth. All the emotions and feelings building up inside of me causes my eyes to tear up.

I hugged her tighter, as if that way I can convey the feelings that I can never manage to say... And then I said it... As all the love, care and pain I've ever felt in my entire life poured out of me....

" I LOVE YOU... " I said with all my heart.... as I hugged her tighter.... And as tears fell from my eyes.

She hugged me tighter and said. "I LOVE YOU TOO SON... "

As she said that I can't help but to hug her tighter... Smiled painfully as more tears escaped from my eyes.... "I LOVE YOU MORE.... SO MUCH......... MOM... "

'God, I know it's wrong, but I love this woman so much more than my life, this woman who have given me reasons to live... Who have given me home... Who have given me love... Who have given me everything that I have... I love her so much it hurts'

I continue swaying our body, not caring about the people around us. All I want is to stay in her arms, and if I can ever be allowed to be selfish, I want to stay here, forever....