its a prank! | prank au

AN// thought this was a cute idea so I hope you enjoy~

-x-
NAGISA's POV
-x-

Holding Karma's camera in my hand, I held it up and started recording.

"Hey guys! Since Karma pranked me last week, I decided that I'm going to get him back!" I said clear enough for the small attached microphone to pick up.

"So, today I'm going to be making a fake hickey on my neck with makeup, and basically pretending that I cheated." I held up a small palette of makeup in my other hand and smiled.

"I'll see you when I'm all ready!" I giggled pressing the stop button. Walking to the bathroom I put the makeup down and began applying it to my neck.

Karma was very possessive so I knew he would definitely get mad, which was kind of scary. He deserved it though, last week he "forgot" or 2 year anniversary.

If only I'd known what would be in store for me while dating a YouTuber. I'm always on edge, thinking everything is a prank.

When I finish the makeup I start filming again. My phone dings and the screen shows a text from Karma.

"Karma just texted me saying he was on his way home!" I continued talking to the camera as I made my way down the stairs.

"I'm just going to set this up behind the curtain and we should be good to go!" I set the camera up on the window sill, slightly hiding behind the curtain.

Giving two thumbs up I sit on the couch and play on my phone until Karma arrives.

-x-
3rd POV
-x-

The door clicks and swings open as Karma walks into the house. He takes off his shoes and coat, walking to the couch and sitting next to Nagisa.

"It's been a long day, I'm exhausted." Karma ran his fingers through his red locks as his eyes scanned Nagisa's lips.

Karma leans forward and placed a kiss on them, passionate but soft and short.

Nagisa blushed, as he did every time Karma did something like that. He slapped his cheeks softly attempting to get them less red.

"What the hell is that?" Karma's voice suddenly turned stern causing the smaller boy to flinch.

"W-what's what?" Nagisa said pretending to not know what he was talking about. He put a hand on his neck attempting to "cover up" the "hickey."

Karma slapped his hand away and pinned Nagisa down on the couch. "Na-gi-sa..." Karma enunciated each syllable separately making Nagisa kind of nervous.

"K-karma get off of me, it's just a bruise!" Nagisa squeaked as Karma's grip got stronger on his wrists.

"Who did it? Nagisa... how could you? I-I'll kill them. WHO DID IT?" Karma yelled the last part causing Nagisa to flinch.

"Karma just calm down! Get off of me, please!" Nagisa was frantically trying to get out of Karma's grip. This had been the first "cheating" prank Nagisa had done on Karma, and most likely the last.

"Nagisa..." The blue haired boy felt something wet hit his cheek. Another drop, then another... Karma was crying.

"K-Karma I....." Nagisa couldn't get any words out. He didn't want to hurt Karma... he just wanted to mess with him a little.

"I'm sorry if you're not happy with me anymore..." Karma choked out, more tears falling from his eyes.

"Karma... it's a prank." Nagisa mumbled quietly, feeling extremely guilty.

"Hm?" Karma looked completely dumbfounded. Suddenly his confused and sad expression turned into a smile.

He got off of Nagisa and pulled him into a hug, squeezing him half to death.

"Nagiiiiiii-channnnnnn~ don't scare me like that!" Karma shook the boy in his arms back and forth.

"K-Kar...K-Karma! Stop shaking me!" Nagisa yelped, Karma stopping a few seconds later.

"Wait..." Nagisa sat for a second before smiling. "I got you on camera crying! Score!!!" Nagisa mentally high fived himself mentally.

"Oya? But it'd be a shame if I kept you up all night so you couldn't get any editing done~" karma sang, his signature smirk plastered across him face.

"W-wait! That's not fair!" Nagisa jumped up and ran away, all the way up the stairs.

Karma, being the prankster he is, smirked at the camera before turning it off. He then walked casually up the stairs, into the bedroom, and to the bed.

Nagisa was under the blanket regretting his life choices, and praying that Karma wouldn't "punish" him.

Karma tugged at the blanket, pulling it completely off of the petrified boy. He leaned down to kiss ear and whispered...

"Please... promise that you'll never cheat on me. I love you so much."

-x-

AN//
Oiiiiiiiiii. This is kind of out of character and it was very rushed but oh well:) also thinking of making the Wolf AU oneshot into a story~ what do you think?

anyways, I hope you enjoyed and ill see you all in the next chapter!

don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts! also I'm very close to 50 followers, please give me a follow!

BYE-BYE!!!!

~author