liv

He followed me and kept calling my name all throughout. Then, rain started to pour down. Well, glad to know the weather knows just how bad my feelings are right now. 

"Miyoung!", Soonyoung called for the nth time. "Yah!"

I wasn't stopping. I wanted to get away from everything and everyone. He eventually caught up and grabbed on to my wrist. "Yah, I've been calling your name since a while ago. It would be nice for you to answer back.", he said.

I shook off his grip. "Let go of me! I don't want to see you.", I said. Then began him chasing after me.

The streets were cleared since everyone took shelter inside. I continued running until I stupidly trip over nothing. I sat on a puddle of water, feeling dirty. Someone offered me a hand, and of course it was him. I reluctantly took it and he pulled me up.

"Listen to me.", he said. "Our relationship was risky in the first place, so we would eventually end up like this."

"I know!", I raised my voice at him. "I know that, but didn't it end too soon? We just exchanged I love you's a while ago, and now we're getting separated? This is not how I want it to end. I want to be with you."

He pulled me in his arms. "Me too.", he said. "I want to be with you, too." He hugged me tighter.

I sobbed. "So why did you accept to go abroad?"

"Miyoung,", he said my name softly. "I don't want you to hurt more than you already have. If we stay together, I might just keep failing to protect you. Not only that, but there would be people who hurt aside from us."

I pulled away from him. I'm about to be selfish but, "You think I'll hurt even more? This moment is when I'm hurting the most. I don't want to break up with you."

"I don't want to break up with you either. Believe me that I meant it when I said I love you. I can keep saying it over and over. I love you, I love you, I love you. I'm in love with you, Park Miyoung."

He called me by the name I was born with before changing it.

"I fell in love with you the moment I met you. I just fall deeper everyday.", he continued. "I couldn't help but look at you from time to time because I think you're pretty. You just become prettier each day. I was giddy just knowing we'll be living with each other since that means I'd be seeing you everyday. I was jealous when I learned you were dating Mingyu, then I was selfish to be excited when you guys broke up. When I first kissed you, I thought I made a mistake but then you kissed me back and I was overjoyed. When you said you liked me, I was scared I'll do something wrong but by the time we started dating, I wanted you to be mine for as long as eternity. I want you all to myself."

"Soonyoung," My tears kept falling, but the raindrops washed them away. "Why do you have to be my brother?"

He scoffed. "Because our parents fell in love and it just so happens that we fell in love, too."

We stood under the heavy rain since it was too late to get shade anyway. I felt really hopeless at that time. There were so many what if's, but you can't really answer them. We silently just agreed on what the future is giving us.

We decided to go back home. Probably both with heavy hearts. This is what we were afraid of, but there wasn't any point in arguing anymore.

I placed my hand on the door's handle. Just as I was about to open it, Soonyoung grabbed on to my other hand. He squeezed it and looked at me with sad eyes. He leaned in closer and I just let him. His lips brushed against mine gently. This may as well be the last time we will kiss.

He pulled away. "Open the door.", he said, quietly.

"Mm." I did as he said.

And the moment we stepped inside the house, it was as if what just happened outside never happened. We pretended that nothing ever happened between the two of us, erasing our what was just a relationship between a boy and a girl.

A/N: yoyoyo a shorter chap from the last one but okkk
y'all are probably gonna kill me lololol 😂😝

Anywaysss, thank you for making this story reach 60K reads like wtf i never expected that. I'm reaaaaaally happy you enjoy the story even if my writing is crappy lololol
Again, THANK YOUUU KAMSAHABNIDAAA ❤❤❤