The Start of Seungwoo

A/N: heyoooo so here's an extra chap of how the Seungwoo ship's flag is raiseddddd

It was the day of the third years' graduation. All of the seniors were wearing their togas and hats, in their hands were their diplomas. Wonwoo and Soonyoung walked down the stairscase entrance  of their school for the last time. They reminisced the days they spent in their high school lives before looking forward to being college students, together with their other hyungs.

When they reached the bottom of the stairs, they found Seung-ah, hiding something behind her back.

"What are you doing here?", asked Wonwoo.

She scowled at him. "I'm not here for you. Here." She handed Soonyoung the thing she was hiding. "Miyoung told me to give you that since she couldn't go here herself."

Soonyoung blushed. His sister, who just left, remembered to give him a gift. "Ah, thank you.", he said. He took his present and opened it right away. Miyoung had given him a new set of clothes and headphones. He immediately took out his phone, probably to call her, then left the two by themselves.

Wonwoo look towards Soonyoung and nodded his head. "Eh~ Those are nice. Where are my gifts?" , he asked Seung-ah.

"Sorry, but Miyoung only has gifts for Soonyoung-sunbae."

"I know that, obviously, but,", he said. "Where are my gifts from you?"

She gave him a confused look. "You were expecting something from me?"

"Yeah." He held out his hand, waiting.

"Sad for you, I got nothing." She shrugged. "The thought never passed."

He pulled back his hand and pouted. "Aw~ Is that so?", he said. "Well, I have a gift for you."

She raised an eyebrow at him. "What good have I ever done to you to receive such, mister?"

"You did nothing. Nothing at all."

"Well then, what is it?"

"Why not be my girlfriend?"

She coughed. "Excuse me?"

"Be my girlfriend."

"I heard you the first time. What the fuck is wrong with your head?"

"I'm pretty sure it's normal. So, what do you say?"

"First of all, where did that come from? Second, why me?  And, third, are you sure?"

"To answer the first question, honestly, it was random. I mean, we were "dating" just until a while ago, and I've been seeing you almost everyday. Second question, you're the only girl who's interesting to me now. And, for the last question, sure I am. Let's try doing it for real this time."

All she could do was blink her eyes at him. She couldn't wrap her head around it. What is this guy thinking?, she thought. Out of nowhere, asking me to be his girlfriend... and I'm interesting to him?

"So, what?", Wonwoo spoke to get her out of her thoughts. "I'm already the one asking here."

"If I say no, what would you do?", she asked.

He shrugged. "Give up, I guess."

"But if I say yes, how long do you think we'll last?"

"Probably less than a month. We don't get along that well."

She nodded. "That's true..."

"So...?"

"Um, ...okay."

"That 'okay'? Or the other one?"

"'Okay' as in I'm okay with it."

"Well, that settles this conversation."

"I guess so."

"Sorry, I had to call Miyoung.", Soonyoung said, once he got back to them. "So, what were you guys talking about?"

"Oh, nothing.", Wonwoo answered, then put his arm around Seung-ah. "Just that we're dating now."

Soonyoung's small eyes widened. "WHAT?"

Seung-ah shook his arm away. "Don't think you can go touching me right away.", she said to Wonwoo. "But, yeah, it's true what he just said...", she said the latter a bit more quietly.

"Aww~ Are you shy?", Wonwoo teased. She blushed then muttered something. "What? I can't hear you." He leaned in closer to her face, making her blush even more.

"I said, I'm not, shithead." She pushed him away. "We may be dating now, but let me tell you I won't be treating you nicer."

"Neither will I."

"So, is it real?", Soonyoung asked them.

"Yeah.", the both of them said.

"Argh, why did you say so earlier? I have to call Miyoung again." So, he dialed her number again and told her the news. You could easily imagine her flipping in joy through the phone as they excitedly talked. 

"I don't understand why they seem so happy about it.", Seung-ah said.

"I know right.", Wonwoo said. "We're breaking up soon anyway."

"We sure are."

"For now," Wonwoo slipped his hand in hers. "Let's get out of here and go on a date." They started running.

Flustered, Seung-ah followed him along the streets they went to. "Where are we going?", she asked.

He looked back and smiled at her. "On an adventure.", he answered.

A/N: I wanted to publish this sooner but then my phone died and I had limited access to the internet the past daysss but here ya here ya

Anywayyyyyyyyyy, GUESS WHATTTTTT AJCJKABLWDBVLW

I was in the airport, waiting for my flight, when my classmate (we were on a class trip) ran up to me telling me Seventeen was there. My insides flippedddddd. They just had their concert in Manila the night before, and yes, it did pass my mind that they would leave on the following day. I just didn't expect they would be in the same airport as I was. So, I saw people with cameras and security and I IMMEDIATELY RAN MY ASS TO WHERE IT WAS. I stopped and watched everything go and then THERE THEY WERE. MY FANGIRL HEART STOPPED FOR A WHILE. I only recognized three of them (';︵;') (Minghao, Wonwoo, and Joshua) they were too fastttttttt

Furghhhhhhhhhh, I didn't see NAEGA HOSH. 

THEY WERE RIGHT THERE BEFORE MY EYES AND I DIDN'T TAKE A VIDEO OR PICTURES GODDAMMIT IM STUPID. i was too starstrucked to lololol and goddamn they were tall (or im just short (٭°̧̧̧꒳°̧̧̧٭)) fhchckcgkcl i love themmmmmmmmm

I literally cried (hard) right after hahahah I WAS A MESS. i did an embarrassing thing in a public area but fuck it who cares. I SAW SEVENTEEN, MY KOREAN LOVESSSSS (ŐωŐ人) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

just sharing lol

but yepp, hope you like the extra chap^^ AND THANK YOU FOR THE 100 FOLLOWERS I NOW HAVE THANKS TO THIS STORYYYY

Keep loving Seventeen~!!