xxxvi

A/N: Filler chapter pt.1~~ \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/

"Mom, I'm fine. I'm totally fine.", I told her for the.. uh... twenty-first time..?

"But, dear, this is the first time you've been severely injured.", she said. "What if you get hungry? What if you can't go the restroom by yourself? What if--"

"Mom!", I cut her off. "You still have a meeting to attend to." 

It was Saturday, but the company has a emergency back in the office that needs every employee's attention. So mom and dad are out to fix it.

"But--"

"Again, I'm fine.", I reassured her. "I'm not really severely injured. It's just a sprain. Besides, Soonyoung will be here for me." Another reason why they should get going already. I wanna spend time with Soonyoung. Just the two of us~ Kya!~

She sighed. "Alright, I'll leave you to his care. Bye bye now." She kissed my cheek before she goes out.

"Bye, mom.", I told her.

Ten seconds after the door slam shut as mom left, "Soonyoung! They're gone now!", I shouted.

He ran downstairs and sat next to me in the living room. We stayed there in silence. I don't know why, but I'm feeling really nervous right now.

"I-I'm feeling n-nervous right now.", he stuttered. We think alike, as usual. 

"W-why would you?", I stuttered, too. "T-this isn't the first time we were left alone."

"But this is the first time we're alone as, you know, boyfriend and girlfriend." He chuckled nervously. I feel my face heat up when he said boyfriend and girlfriend. 

"Well, w-what should we do right now?", I asked. I keep stuttering, what the hell ㅠㅠ.

"Uh... Ah! Let's play a game! Hide and Seek!", he suddenly suggested. "You're it!" He ran out of the room to hide upstairs. 

"Soonyoung! It's hard for me to walk around!", I shouted. "Besides, you're gonna hide under my bed because you think my diary's there!"

"No, I'm not!", he shouted back. "You have a diary?! I'll look for it then!"

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!", I put all my breath to scream that. "DO THAT AND I'LL DIG UP YOUR PORN!"

He finally showed his face. "Ohohoho~ What porn? I don't know such thing~"

"I know you do stuff in dad's office sometimes." I limped my way to the office and opened the computer. 

"Ohohoho~ Actually, it's all in my history...." He came right in time as I was about to open the folder he was just talking about. "...which I delete everyday! Muhahahah!", he evilly laughed.

"We'll see about that." I clicked it open. There were links to porn sites that haven't been erased. "AHA! I found evidence."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait!" Soonyoung covered the screen. "I remember clearing my history yesterday. This can't be--"

"Maybe you didn't clear it yet for today?"

"Eh? But I didn't watch anything yet. It's too early for that. I mean, it's ten in the morning."

"Who knows what you do in ten in the morning? You could do anything."

"You think I'm lying? I swear I didn't watch that."

"That? So you know what the content is?"

"I don't know. What is it anyway?" He went my way to open the site.

"W-w-wait! Don't just click it! I don't want to see it!" TA-DA! PORN VIDEO OPENED. "Ahhhh!" I shielded my eyes. 

"Stop over reacting. Nothing's happening yet.", he told me.

I removed my hands from my face. I see a woman smiling towards the camera. She was wearing something revealing and holding the hand of the guy holding the camera. "MILF? What's that?", I asked Soonyoung as I read the title.

"It means Mama I'd Like to F***.", he answered. I was so confused with the term. I returned to looking at the video, that's when I wish I didn't see her bare body. "Hmm, MILF? Then, I didn't watch this."

"What do you mean?"

"Usually, I watch porn with young actresses. I don't really watch MILF videos."

"So, it's about the actress that makes you want to watch??"

"Yeah... sometimes."

"Sometimes?? Nevermind. If you didn't watch this, then who did?"

"Well, it would be the only person who uses this room aside from me."

".... Dad?"

"THAT IS CORRECT!" He struck a pose as he said it. Then, he sighed. "I guess you could say we, men, are all the same."

"You all love porn?"

"NO! Shame on you for degrading men like that!", he scowled at me. "We sometimes forget to clear our history..."

I clapped in sarcasm. "What a great declaration." 

"For now, I'll clear it in dad's stead." He opened the settings and deleted the history of dad's computer. 

After a click of this and that, I asked, "Why don't you just use incognito?"

"Oh, I do.", he answered. "I delete my history even if there's nothing there, just to be sure."

And this morning, I have concluded that I will never understand the relationship of men and pornography.