xiv

A/N: So this story got like 500+ overall views as of now.... And I just wanna say thank you sososo much!! to those who even looked at this ٩(♡ε♡ )۶ ✧٩(•́⌄•́๑)و ✧ (even if some of the views are made by me lololol)

Mom looks lovely in her wedding dress. Dad looks fine, well, I usually see him in a suit so...

It was the day.

A wonderful day it was. Beautiful weather. The flowers look great. Everyone looks pretty and handsome. Just... perfect.

Mom and Dad planned an outdoor wedding. Soonyoung's grandparents came. I haven't met mine since I didn't get to catch them. A few of mom's friends were here, so are dad's. Some co-workers probably. The only kids are actually just Soonyoung and me. 

As the ceremony started, everyone got to their seats. The vows were done. And the finale, the kiss, came. Although I'm used to calling Mr. Kwon dad, I have yet to get used to the fact that he'll be my dad for the rest of my life. Everything was so beautiful, I wanted to tear up.  

...I wish my wedding would just be as beautiful or maybe even more than that.

When everything was over, Mom and Dad headed straight to their honeymoon. It will just me and Soonyoung at the house tonight then...

We decided to sleep in right away when we got home, but as we did, Soonyoung plopped himself on the couch.

"If you're not going first, I'll be.", I told him, heading straight to the bathroom. 

"Ehhh~ I wanna be first.", he whined. He always did. 

"Then, go ahead."

I almost fell asleep from waiting for Soonyoung to finish. "Miyoung-ah!", he shouted from the bathroom.

Eyes going wide by the sudden sound. "What?", I shouted back.

"I left my towel in my room. Can you get it for me?"

"Ah, shireo!"

"Please, I'm naked right now."

"Run your naked ass to your room then."

"Please, Miyoung-ah."

"Aish, jjinja..." I stood up from the couch and went to his room. I grabbed his towel and headed to the bathroom.

"Yah, open the door.", I said. "I got your towel."

The door slightly opened and a hand reached for the towel. Before I could walk off, the door reopened, revealing a half-naked man.

I covered my eyes with my hands. "Get to your room and put some clothes on."

But his hands pulled mine away. ""But you love the view, don't you?", he said, smiling mischievously.

I could feel my face burning. I smacked his arm. "Your room. Go to your room. Ah, ppali!" He chuckled before following. (; ̄д ̄)Grrr, I hate him.

After taking a bath, I couldn't sleep right away but I stayed in my room. And like always Soonyoung was in here too. 

"Hello, official sister.", he said.

"Hello, official brother.", I replied.

"I wonder what our parents are doing right now."

"Probably adult stuff."

He laughed like a kid. "Oooh~ What kind of adult stuff could that be? Hehehe."

"You know," I stuck my tongue out. "Gross stuff. Like, ew."

"You mean like this?"

I wasn't prepared. WASN'T PREPARED AT ALL. ◝(๑⁺д⁺๑)◞՞ I was sitting at the foot of my bed while he was sitting on the chair at my desk. He suddenly stood up and pushed my down. He was on top of  me and was pinning down both of my wrists. He was looking at me straight in the eyes, but there was a strange look in his eyes. I felt intimidated by him. He looked at me in the eyes but he then looked somewhere else on my face. His eyes averted downwards, so was he looking at my lips? He went back to my eyes. Everything was silent aside from the humming of the air conditioner.

"Miyoung.", he said my name. I don't know why but I got chills. He sounded so stern, I don't know if I should reply.

He started to lean forward. I was frozen under him. I shut my eyes closed, scared of what is happening. I could feel that he was really close. Maybe an inch, maybe even less than that. But then he started laughing. The feeling of the warmth of his breath left my face. I opened my eyes and I see and hear him laughing. 

"Hahaha, look at your face!", he managed to say from laughing. "You're like a tomato."

I can't even answer him. I'm still shocked by what he did. I've never been pinned down by a man. I've got a long way before Mingyu would do that to me but,... Soonyoung! 

He finally caught his breath from all that laughing. "Oh, man. That was funny. Well, that's enough for now. Goodnight, sis!"

"Goodnight...", I replied, only after he got out of my room. 

I looked at the mirror. "I really am a tomato."

~~~Soonyoung's P.O.V~~~

I closed the door of my room and slid down on the wall beside it. I scratched my head and sighed. "Control yourself next time, Soonyoung."