xii

(THIRD Point of View)

The two of them could be seen often together these days. It had only been a few days since they started their "relationship". Things started awkwardly but everything became easier after a while.

Usually, Soonyoung waits for Miyoung at her classroom during dismissal. He waited in front of the doors. When she finally got out, she was followed by Mingyu. The two were conversing about something and the other people in class were gossiping around them. 

"Is it true?"

"Hnng... there goes a pretty boy..."

"Are they really dating?"

Soonyoung spotted Dokyeom still in the classroom. He went to him and asked, "Mingyu and Miyoung are dating?"

Dokyeom nodded. "Mm. They just started, Mingyu said."

Soonyoung was surprised by the news. Miyoung didn't say anything to him at all. He wasn't even sure why she was so mad at him the other day, but he wanted to apologize and thought of the right time. But he couldn't catch her. She was with someone else. 

Soonyoung decided to go straight home. He didn't feel like taking a detour today. He cooked ramen for himself and went up to his room. After doing a bit of homework, he plugged earphones to his ears and played music. He drifted of to sleep during one song.

Miyoung and Mingyu's dates were actually just strolling around town. They haven't watched movies, eaten dinner together, or go to the other's house together. They decided to take it slowly and let things develop in the way. 

Mingyu really likes Miyoung. He was happy that the transfer student was going to be sitting next to him. He became happier after knowing more about his new seatmate. During one day, he noticed the way she was laughing at Seung-ah's joke. He looked at the cheerful her and began smiling as well. He saw her with her brother in the halls. Her brother was teasing her and she was acting cute to him. He found her really cute at that moment and realized just how pretty she actually is. He was surprised when she said she'd be his girlfriend.

Miyoung is actually worried. She doesn't have any experience in dating so she's frantic about dating Mingyu. She doesn't know what to do but Mingyu just follows her. She's happy Mingyu is her first boyfriend. She didn't expect him to like her out of all girls in schools. Everybody's been talking about them. She thinks people hate her for dating someone like Mingyu but she doesn't care that much. But somewhere in her asks herself why'd she do this.

"It's getting late.", Mingyu said. "Wanna go home?"

"Okay.", Miyoung answered.

They arrived at Miyoung's house. Mingyu waited until she went inside. He was just about to leave but she stepped out again.

"Mingyu!", she called. Mingyu turned back to her. "It seems nobody's at home now. Do you want to come in for ramen?"

He smiled at her. "Sure."

After the ramen was cooked, Miyoung set it down on the table at the living room. "Jal mokgetseubnida! (I will eat well.)", both of them said before eating. 

Soonyoung woke up from the smell of ramen downstairs. Someone came home, he thought. He could hear laughter. He knew Miyoung had come home. He was just about to greet her when he saw Mingyu with her. 

Miyoung and Mingyu + ramen + alone together = ...

He barged in on them. "I DO NOT ALLOW ILLICIT RELATIONSHIPS.", he told them. 

"Oh, Soonyoung,", Miyoung said. "I didn't know you were home."

"Annyeong, hyung.", Mingyu greeted him. 

"What's this about illicit relationships?", Miyoung asked.

Just then she and Mingyu realized what Soonyoung had meant. They laughed out loud. 

"What are you saying?", Miyoung asked while laughing.

"Hyung! I'll never do that.", Mingyu said.

"Aish, you kids. You shouldn't do those stuff. Those who are older than you should go first.", Soonyoung said. 

"I can't believe you thought of that.", Miyoung calmed down a bit. "Pervert."

After some pointless scolding from Soonyoung, he joined the two of them and conversed together.

"Ah, I think I'll go home now.", Mingyu said, standing up. 

"I'll walk you to the station.", Miyoung suggested.

"No need. I can go by myself."

"Just let me be."

"Tch, fine."

"Soonyoung, I'll go with him, okay?"

"Mm. Be careful, you two.", Soonyoung answered.

After the two left, Soonyoung cleaned up the table. He was happy for the two. He saw that their relationship was a pure one. He thought they were cute together but he wondered when all of this started. He thought Miyoung didn't like anyone but he was happy to know it was one of his friends. He thought that he'll just hold on to his own feelings...

A/N: i don't usually talk but MY DEAR LORD

Mingyu killed me with black hair and his tongueeee

σ(≧ε≦o)