Episode 16: Robobot Armor

Start from the beginning

"Poyo! Poyo!" Kirby cheered.

********

"Mr. President," Susie said. "What happened to the Robobot Armor?"

"It got destroyed," Haltmann replied, still lying on the hospital bed.

"Oh dear," Susie said. "If the Star Warriors got their hands on it they would be able to control it in no time at all."

"Don't worry," Haltmann said. "We're in a process of building much stronger ones. One that I control like a fighting machine, and one I control by using just a remote."

"Well, I'm pretty sure we can get both of the Star Warriors with the robots we're building now," Susie said. The monitor called Susie to come. "Ugh." Susie rolled her eyes, faked her smile, and connected. She really did not want to deal with her one and only customer, troublesome customer. He already gotten himself in debt, she didn't want to help him. But since he is the only customer, he is the only way they can make profit. "Hello, your majesty, how can I help you today?"

"I'm just here to pay my debt!" Dedede said.

"Well that's unexpected to hear from you," Susie said.

"Whachu mean?!" Dedede asked

"Well, you never paid your debt unless you were forces to do so," Susie said. "I have customer records already."

"That Nightmare Enterprises!" Dedede said with his voice full of grievance. "How much do I owe ya?!" Dedede asked as he sipped the cup of tea.

"You owe exactly 1,295,689 D-bills," Susie said.

Dedede violently spit the tea. "What?!"

"I'm pretty sure you have that much money," Susie said. "I know you were in much more debt with Nightmare Enterprises. Our company is much cheaper, so you should be able to pay it off, I believe."

"Darn," Dedede said as he groaned and reached for his wallet and paid her.

"Hmm..." Susie counted the money. "Thank you, sire. I appreciated it. Do you need anything else?"

"No it's fine!" Dedede said.

"Adiós~" Susie said and disconnected. "Well at least he paid off his debt."

"Don't be too frustrated with him, Susie," Haltmann said.

"But sir," Susie said. "You said you wanted to punch him in a face so hard, before Galacta Knight came."

"That was before I dealt with Kirby," Haltmann said. "After dealing with the Star Warriors myself, I realized how much they have been going through."

"Is that so?" Susie asked. "But I ensure you, we will be much stronger than them one day. And I do have my methods, sir. It's all in scientific theorems."

"That's why I hired you," Haltmann said.

"Right choice, Mr. President. Right choice..." Susie said. The beeper called again. She groaned once more, faked her smile once more, and connected. "Yes, your majesty?"

"I changed my mind!" Dedede said. "Get me a strongest monster you got!"

"All right," Susie said. She opened her catalog and showed him the picture of a robot that looks like a monster. "Why don't you try this one?" She showed him the robot. "Its name is Flotzo Borg. It can attack on land, in water, and will need powerful strength to break this robot into pieces."

"That sounds great!" Dedede said.

For once he didn't cut me off, Susie said. "Yes, your majesty."