Chapter 30

*Matts POV*

I opened the door and Sasha was standing there with a giant grin on her face. She took a look at my face and her smile left her gorgeous face.

"Babe? What's wrong?" She asked, concern clear in her voice.

"Nothing. I need to talk to you about something." I said, grabbing her hand and pulling her to sit on the sofa by the window in the room.

"Can I talk first?" She asked. I nodded, terrified about how she will take this.

"Hayes and I were talking about you and I realised something." She began. I stayed silent for her to continue.

"He asked me if I told you I loved you yet. I said no because I wasn't sure, but then I realised something. Matthew, I'm in love with you. I love you with all my heart." She said a smile creeping on her face again.

I didn't know what to do, so I hugged her. Well that didn't go as planned. Fuck.

 *Sashas POV*

I finally said it and it felt amazing. I really did love Matt and just knowing he will be there with me through this pregnancy makes me love him more, if thats even possible.

I let go of him and pecked his lips, lingering just a bit. Matt seemed hesitant, weird. 

"I'm going to go hang out with Hayes, Shawn and Shea in Hayes's room. You wanna join?" I asked him.

"Um.. no i'm not feeling very good. I think I'll just go to bed and sleep it off." He replied, smiling slightly.

I nodded and let the room.

Before I got to the room where everyone was waiting my phone rang. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I said into the speaker.

"Sasha. Please don't hang up the phone. Just here me out." It was Cameron.

"5 minutes. Go." I said, not in the mood to be dealing with him. By 'not in the mood' I mean, not in the mood to argue.

"You can't keep this baby! Sash you're too young and you have your wh-" That was enough before I hung up.

He is so irritating sometimes. I mean, I love him, he's my brother but jesus I could disown him sometimes.

I walked into the room and sat down beside Hayes.

"Are you okay?" He asked rubbing my arm.

I just nodded and he dropped the subject.

I hate how  easy it is to go from feeling super to feeling moody so quick.

Shawn put on Mean Girls and we all snuggled up to watch it.

"Thanks for today Hayes. I really enjoyed myself." I whispered to him before falling asleep on his shoulder.

____________________

Hey..

Sorry I didnt update. And im sorry its so short...

I have to use my phone until Saturday to updte cuz ive lost my IPad charger!

Anyways....hope you enjoyed what I did write!

Oh and everyone should check out 'The Magcon Girls' by TylerEricaEspinosa ! Its amazing!

Much Love,

~M..xx