Chapter 2

*Sasha's POV*

He brought my lips to his. I felt fireworks. I just had my first kiss with Matthew Espinosa.

"Matt? Sash?" We pulled away from eachother and looked behind us to see who had just caught us. It was Hayes. Oh thank god.

"Hayes, it's not...um...what it looks like..." He totally knew what it was. I was kissing my brothers best mate, you know one of three I was forbidden to kiss.

Let me explain. Cameron had 3 rules, for when I was around Nash, Matt and Shawn.

1) No touching.

2)No being in a room alone without him or Hayes {He trusts Hayes more that his friends...don't ask}

3) This is the most important one. Absolutely no kissing.

We just broke all three. Yep we is deed now.

"Hayes please don't tell anyone about this. It was just a 'spur of moment' thing" Matt tried to reason with Hayes.

"Matthew it will take a lot of persuasion. let's just start off easy....go help Nash and Cam scream in that waiters face. Sash, I told Cam we will meet them in the park. C'mon." I grabbed his hand and we left the restaurant. Well the back of the restaurant.

*At Park*

Hayes and I sat on the swings talking about school and stuff. I looked over to the old couple by the lake. I want a love like that someday. I know I'm only 14 right now (15 in two weeks) but I love the thought of love.

I heard a gasp from Hayes. I turned to the direction it came from. Hayes was being held with his hands behind his back and a hand over his mouth. I was about to scream for help when a hand grabbed my and pulled me back. I kicked and kicked but nothing worked. I looked back to Hayes who had fright in his eyes. He must of bit the hand over his mouth because the hand flew from his mouth.

"Sash! Let her go! Take me! Please don't hurt her!" Hayes screamed at whoever was holding me. Their grip didn't loosen. I felt their breath on my neck. I started to panic.

"Play along. Cam has Hayes." I know that voice. Nash.

"He never said where he was going with you. He lied to Matt. We need to scare him a bit okay? You need to scream for him to help you. Go." I smirked and did as I was told.

"H-Hayes! Help! Don't let them take me! P-please!" I should be an actor that was so good.

"Good girl now I'm going to pretend to kiss your neck, do me a favour and tell him what I'm doing?" I gulped. My brother and and his friends are evil.

Nash brought his lips to my neck, but instead of him pretending to kiss it he actually did.

"H-Hayes! He is k-kissing my n-neck! He's gonna h-hurt me!" I cried as Nash was still kissing my neck.

"Good girl." Nash cooed in my ear. Is it weird that I feel turned on right now?

"I swear if you lay a hand on her...." Hayes struggled in Cameron's grip trying to get to me.

"What will you do baby bro? Will you let me 'take you' instead." Nash and Cameron high fived and began to imitate Hayes. Hayes stood still in shock at what just happened..

I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He was shaking. Wow. I didn't think he would be that scared.

"Aww I'm sorry babe. I didn't think you were that frightened. If it makes you feel better I appreciate that you'd be kidnapped for me to be safe." I kissed his cheek and walked over to the two boys who were on the ground laughing. I glared at them.

"Go apologise to the boy who is shaking in his skin Cameron. Nash I want to talk to you. Matt get out here now." Matt was recording the whole thing behind a tree. I spotted him when I gave Hayes a hug.

"Yes ma'am." Cameron walked over to Hayes and gave him a bear hug and a slap on the back of the head, probably for not telling them where he was going with me. Cam is too over protective.

"You two. Over here, now." Matt and Nash looked at each other and gulped.