Chapter 6

A/n: Thanks for all the nice feedback on this book, I feel so loved😊 anyways here is chapter 6.......

*Sasha's POV*

The past week has been exciting and sad all at the same time. Matt and I have been meeting in secret and whenever Cam invites him over we pretend to be 'just friends'.

We nearly got caught a few days ago. We were in my room and Cam came up to see if I wanted to meet up with Nash and Hayes.

Its my birthday today and I know Cameron is planning a surprise party for me...Matt told me. I'm excited its my birthday but I cant help but to feel sad as my boys are leaving tomorrow for Magcon.

Not only will Cam and Hayes be gone (and Nash and Shawn of course) but Matt will be gone too. I have grown used to having him climb through my window to see me when Cameron is in the house.

I'm not sure what to do or feel. For now i'm gonna go to Starbucks.

I put on my denim shorts, blue vans and my 'Taylor Caniff' hoodie. I put my hair in a messy bun and done my make-up.
Once I was finished I grabbed my phone and purse.

I walked into the kitchen and all of the boys were there....Cam, Nash, Matt, Hayes and....Shawn?!

"Care-bear?!!" I squealed causing the boys to look at me in surprise. I ran to Shawn and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and swung me around causing me to giggle.
He gives thee best hugs ever!

"Happy to see me cupcake?By the way, love the hoodie...so would Tay." Shawn laughed. I grinned and took an apple from the fruit bowl on the table.

"Dude, Sash wouldn't stop asking for you! It got annoying....so we had to get you here to shut her up. However she wasn't supposed to see you until the rest of the surprise arrived." Cameron said. All I could do was blush.

"Aww...does Sash have a lil crush on Shawn??" Cooed Hayes, which earned a smack on the back of the head from both Cam and I.

"Jealous? Anyways I am going to Starbucks anyone need anything?"

They all just invited themselves along. We got into Cams car and went to Starbucks. Its a good thing I didn't walk because half way there it started to rain.

Matt was really quiet the whole way there, which is not like him at all. Ill just ask him about it later.

We all ordered and sat down in the corner of the shop. I was beside Nash and Cameron and Matt,Shawn and Hayes were across from us.

I was in a deep conversation with Nash when we heard squeals from the far side of the store.
3 girls my age were literally crying whilst running over to our table.
This should be interesting.

The girls took pictures with the guys and gave them their twitter names. I love how the boys are with their fans, but seeing the girls flirt with Matt and even Nash made me really, really jealous.

Before the girls left, one of them came over to me.

"Excuse me? Are you Cams sister?" Asked the small petite girl. I nodded and smiled. She smiled back at me.

"Um..I hope you don't mind me saying that I totally ship you and Nash together."

I nearly spit out my coffee all over Shawn. I mean, I totally 'ship' us together too, but I have Matt now too. I guess it took me off guard and by the looks of it, it took Nash off guard too.

"Um..no thats okay. Thank you I guess." She smiled and walked away. Wow, you go out for coffee and you get 'shipped' by fans? I must go out more often.

"Sash you do know you are now going to be shipped with Nash on tumblr and twitter etc..." Explained Shawn.

"No shit you dipstick, plus that be so bad would it?" I covered my mouth with my hand once I realised what I had said. I defiantly didn't mean to say that out loud.

"Aww, Sash like Nashy!" The boys cooed. Nash winked at me and whispered in my ear,

"I like you too babe" and there goes the goosebumps down my body. I blushed and looked at my feet.

The rest of the time I didn't speak. I was thinking about something I hadn't before. Matt like me and I like him...Nash likes me and I've always liked him.
Matt can make me giggle like a schoolgirl (which I am but whatever) and he makes my knees go weak, but Nash makes me unable to form a coherent sentence when he whispers to me or is very close.
Ugh, what am I supposed to do now.

I hadn't noticed we weren't going the right way to get home until I seen the airport to my left. What the heck are we doing here?
Before I could question I was blindfolded and gagged. What is going on?

I was helped out of the car and someone held my hand as I walked foreword. Im guessing it was Nash because I could heard Shawn and Cam whispering ahead and Hayes hands were smaller than these, so were Matts.

'Flight 47 has been cancelled due to bad weather, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused' yep, defiantly inside and airport.

The blindfold and gag were taken off and 5 boys stood on front of me, grinning. Freaks.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They yelled causing by passers to look at us in disgust.

"Gee thanks, I've always wanted to go to an airport for my birthday guys...ill just check that off my bucket list." I said trying to get a reaction from the boys.....it didn't work.

They just looked at each other then behind me and waved. I turned to see who they were waving at. When I seen who it was I nearly died.

"Oh. My. God." I was nearly in tears. They did this just for me? God damn it, I will kill them.

"Well go.." Hayes pushed me foreword. I ran to my best friend and hugged her.

"Hey babe." Sarah said.

"What the hell are you doing here?!?" I screamed at her. She laughed and pointed to Cameron.

"Im your birthday surprise...well the other quarter of it anyways."

"Quarter?"

"Yep. Shawn, one quarter...me, another quarter.....we are going to Magcon with the boys, quarter number 3 and well you need to wait for the last quarter." She smiled.

"Hold up!? We are going to Magcon? What?" I directed mainly at the laughing boys behind me.

"Yep and we are about to miss our flight so le'go..." Matt hurried us. I rolled my eyes and we boarded the plane.

________________________________________________
Hey guys!

Can I just say, I have no idea where i'm going with this story but I do plan on writing many chapters for it!

This chapter may be confusing but it will make sense later in the story!

Quick question; do you guys think I need to start putting in more POV's?

Thanks for reading and voting! Means a lot!

Much Love,
~M..xx