Chapter 25

*Sasha's POV*

I woke up to someone knocking on the door. I got up and put on a robe. I walked to the hotel room door. Actually, who's room am I in?

"Who is it?" I asked through the closed door.

"Me." A very recognisable voice said. I smiled and opened the door.

"Hey. Did I wake you?" Matt asked. I nodded pouting. He laughed at me and sat on the bed.

"Sorry not sorry. Get dressed, Im taking you on a surprise day out!" He smiled opening his phone.

What has he planned?

"Mr. Espinosa, don't you remember? I don't like surprises! Do you remember what happened the last time I was told 'its a surprise'?" I said, reminiscing on the day Matt and I were alone in my kitchen. Just thinking about it made me hot and flustered.

"Um. I don't recall. Maybe you should show me what happened? You know, to 'jog' my memory." He said winking. (A/n: Bieber reference...don't hate me but LOL!)

I smiled and walked closer to him, sitting on his lap. My legs either side of his waist. I leaned down and kissed him. He deepened the kiss and his tongue glided across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I denied him access and he groaned.

"Tease." He breathed on my neck. He started to suck on the skin below my ear. Thats when I panicked. I jumped off him and walked back, hitting into the dresser. My breathing picked up.

When Matt kissed my neck, it brought back memories of the day 'it' happened. This was the first day in about 2 weeks that I thought of all the details of that day.

"Sash. Its okay. Im here. Breath. Nothing is going to happen. Lets get you up and onto the bed." Matt said lifting me up of the floor, which I hadn't realised I was on, and placed me on the bed.

..........

After about 20 minutes I calmed down. Matt hadn't left my side, he just stayed beside me and held me, telling me I was safe and he was here for me.

"Thank you Matt." I said and kissed his cheek. He smiled and squeezed me one more time and got up. The loss of body heat made me frown.

"Now, get dressed. We have to leave in 20 minutes!" He said, rushing me into the bathroom with clothes.

I locked the bathroom door and turned on the shower. I took my pjs off and looked at my tummy in the mirror. It wasn't 'huge' but it was bigger than it was before. It rubbed it and smiled. Maybe I could do this. Maybe I could be a mum.

I shook the thought and hopped into the shower. The hot water soaked my skin causing my to sigh in relief. For the past month and a bit, the only place I felt safe was in the shower.

Just like when I was younger, I used to get into the shower when everything git 'bad' again. And since I've been having the dreams and the kidnapping, this is how I relax and feel safe. Even if it is only for a short amount of time.

I turned off the shower once I had gotten out all the shampoo. I dried myself and got dressed. Well tried to. The top Matt had given me to put on wouldn't fit. Ugh.

"Matt! Can you get me another top! This wont go over my tummy!" I shouted through the bathroom door. Within a couple of seconds Matt knocked on the door, handing me my 'Taylor Caniff' t_shirt. This is my favourite top. Its so comfy.

I did my make-up and braided my hair. Done, and with 5 minutes to spare.

I walked out of the bathroom and Matt was lying on the bed on his phone. Is he ever off his phone?

"Lets go!" He cheered once he seen me. I grabbed my bag and phone and we left the hotel.

Matt had a taxi waiting for us outside the hotel. There was a big crowd of fans outside though. Just looking at the amount of people made me feel claustrophobic. Matt must off sensed this because he caught hold of my hand and we exited the building, to be greeted with screams from about 100-150 girls.

They were screaming Matts name and I heard a few 'Matasha' s being yelled, which caused me to smile.

Once we got into the taxi, I took a deep breath and Matt told the driver to go where he told him on the phone. Well, somebody is being secretive!

"Where are we going Matt?" I asked, pouting my lips. He laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

I huffed and decided to check twitter. I hadn't done that in a while.

I had like 2,000 notifications. Wow! Most were fans of the boys telling me they hope I'm okay and to stay strong. I saw a very little amount of hate tweets, telling me it was my fault Cam 'ditched' Magcon. I seen that #Matasha was trending worldwide. The fans crack me up.

-@SashaDallas-
Im back! Thankz for the wishes! You guys are so sweet! I just wanted to say...Cameron made the desision he did, himself. He is a big boy and can do what he likes. Just know he loves EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS! Love you!

I logged of twitter and noticed the car had stopped and Matt was gone. My car door opened and Matt held his hand out. I grabbed it and got out of the taxi. I looked around and was gobsmacked.

"Oh my gosh. Matt. Its beautiful! Did you do this just for me?!" I asked turning to a grinning Espinosa.

"Yep, lets go!" He screamed, pulling me over to the picnic set up on the beach. He is so sweet. Looks like im going on a date with Matthew Espinosa. Who'd of thought it?!

_____________________________________
Hello fellow fangirls!

I am here to personally apologise for my shit effort with updating the story, for the past 2 weeks.

I hope you will forgive me! Cuz I lerv y'all! <3

Hope you enjoy this chapter! I enjoyed writing a chapter without drama!

Ill be posting my O2L fanfic in the next week or so! So brace yourselves!

Im going to sleep now, cuz i iz sleepy!

Much Love,
~M..xx