Chapter 15

(A/n: I'm skipping like 4 days and carrying the story on from four days after the last chapter :) )

*Sasha's POV*

5 days. 5 days since we were kidnapped. I haven't seen Matt or Nash since that first day, but I hear occasional screams from outside the door. I am going insane in here, not knowing whats happening to them. I haven't eaten. Not by choice though. That bitch is starving me. She hasn't been in here since then either.

The only time I stop crying is when Im asleep, which hasn't been a lot.

We need this to stop. We need to be saved, right now we need Cam or any of the other guys to run through the door. But thats not going to happen. They've no idea where we are.

We need a miracle.

*Sarah's POV*

Im going to breakdown any day now. The guys haven't been themselves. They are constantly on to the cops or in contact with Bart. Cameron hasn't slept or eaten in days. Hayes wont come out of his room.

Hayes got by 3 days without breaking. When the police said they'd look for them and for us to not interfere, he lost it.

Jc and Sam have are comforting all of us. Jc has been so good. Whenever I need him to listen or a shoulder to cry on, he's there. This may seen cliché, but he is the best boyfriend any girl could ask for.

Carter, Taylor and Aaron had to tell the fans the tour has been postponed until further notice and the fans are going crazy.

Shawn and Mahogany are like me. On the verge of losing it. We have to keep it together on front of the guys. But to be honest, every night when Mahogany and I go back to our room, the tears don't stop until morning.

What kind of people kidnap a 15 year old and two 16 year olds? Psychopaths thats who.

I am currently lying down next to Cameron. And no not that way. We each take turns watching him and Hayes, just in case they'd do anything. I have now idea what they are going through, having your sibling and one of your best mates, kidnapped, well maybe the friend side of things.

Cam and I have been laying on his bed for around 2 hours. Just laying. Not speaking. There are occasional sniffles from us but thats it.

I was about to close my eyes when Cams room door burst open. The two of us flew up.

"Babe! Cam! Come on quickly!" Jc shouted in at us before running back to his room. We looked at each other and ran out the door.

We ran to Jc's room. Shawn, Shea, Mahogany, Jc, Hayes and Sam were all crowded around Sam's Laptop. They were staring intently at the screen.

"Cam wait there." I said and walked over to the group of people huddled around the bed. I looked at Shea and she shook her head. I changed my direction to the laptop. I gasped and my hand flew to my mouth in horror.

It was a picture of Matt and Nash. Their faces were all bruised and they were tied to a chair, back to back. They were covered in blood. It had a caption which read... "Do you wanna see what we've done to Sasha?"

I sat down on the bed beside Jc and Shawn. I couldn't speak. Who done this? What did they do to Sasha?

Cameron started to walk towards the laptop. He looked at the screen. He didn't react at first. Then he face me.

"This is your fault." He simply stated.

"Im sorry?" I was shocked he was blaming me. He moved closer to me. Jc and Shawn stood up in front of me.