✥II✥ |The Book|

E D I T E D

The Book

A blonde female brushes her fingers over the spine of the books she passed by, her eyes not spotting the book that had captured her interest years ago. It was a long time ago, probably when she was still young of age. 

She didn't know what made her remember it, it suddenly jumped inside her mind when she was talking to her father earlier. She had run off in a hurry, ah, she's going to apologize later. She hums silently to herself, her eyes lighting up once she sees a thick black book isolated from the rest.

"Aha!" she cheers, her hands racing to take the particular object atop the shelf. It seemed enchanting like before, the ebony covering filled with intricate golden lines. In the very middle of the item lays a golden triforce with the full, crest-like wings behind it.

The book itself seems to be similar to those of the fairytale books she used to read as a child.

"Hm.." she starts inspecting the said item. The book is also pretty thick and heavy, the sides of the paper are seen to be bright gold and silver as well. Strangely amazing.

With a nod and a smile, she exits the library with the book tucked gently in her arms. She walks around the academy, her cerulean eyes drifting back and forth in search of her friend; Link. They have decided to stay at the Surface, but it doesn't hurt to visit their home. They'd just be here for a couple of days before returning to the lands below. Amidst her thinking, she bumps into someone along the way. The book getting knocked off in the process as she herself, stumbles to the wooden flooring of the school.

"Ah, my apologies." the person mumbles, Zelda keeps her gaze at the ground while processing the things that happened abruptly.

"I-it's not a problem at all!" she smiles nervously. The person reaches out a gloved hand towards her, much to her confusion about the gloves. She takes it anyway and stands up. Once her eyes settled upon the person, however, her suspicion rose.

The person is wearing a cloak, the hood covering their visage, only letting their lips be seen.

"Huh.. I haven't seen you around before." Zelda states, her eyes narrowing. The person simply moves their cloak to the side, showing off the knight's uniform.

"New," they reply blandly before walking off without another word.

This action only made her think, she's sure that they haven't added any accessories to the uniform. More or less, gloves. Maybe they did, and she was just down on the Surface for months. She didn't really get any updates, but no matter! The blonde girl eyes the person in a strange fashion, shrugging, she picks up the book from the ground.

Unaware of the silver dust falling from the said item before she walked away.