Chapter EighteenPointFive

READ THIS:  I have a research report to work on... So I WONT be able to upload till the weekend OR next week, so I tried to make this as long as possible.

Chapter 18.5

Rylan Sauron

Unbelievably, excruciating pain.  It felt as if millions of needles managed to make it into my blood stream and an outside magnetic force is forcing them out. My fingers dug onto my skin as I tried to peel my skin open and let the damn needles out. My heart pounded against my chest as I succumbed into a very familiar dark and uncomfortable feeling.

I let out a groan as the pain intensified. My heart went into overdrive as the little needles felt more like knives trying stab their way out of my body.

What’s happening?’ I thought to myself as the pain worsened.

‘The…Power…’ The unknown magik/werewolf gasped out. ‘The power!’

‘What about it?’

He only responded with a scream of pain. Another jolt of pain hit me, making my body go limp and my heartbeats quicken.

Answer me, damn it!’

I began to feel frustrated, remembering the feeling of her soft lips against mine. The way her lips sensually touched mine and the way her addictive scent filled my nostrils. For some reason, her scent has been altered. I shrugged that of as one of the effects of our mating.

I would really give anything to have that dream once again. She had a strange but beautiful glow about her that made my heart clench. Why did it have to be a damn dream?

When will this end?’ I asked myself, feeling all of the frustrations and sadness weighed down upon me. I knew that I deserved far worse than this. I didn’t deserve a beautiful and loving mate like Arabella. She deserved someone who would’ve loved her and would’ve given her a damn choice. We did not mate out of mutual love… We mated out of my damn jealous rage.

My sweet Arabella, I do not deserve you at all.’

****

“Rylan?” Her sweet voice called out to me, pulling me out of pain and darkness that I was trapped in. “Rylan? Please wake up!”

Slowly, the darkness began to fade as the light began to envelope me. Her soft hands softly caressed mine, willing my eyes to see her beautiful face again. After a couple of minutes, I finally managed to force my eyes to open.

“Rylan!” Arabella gasped, looking at me as if I’d grown two heads. “He’s awake!”

She shot out of the chair and opened the door wide. “He’s up! Call the doctor!”

Looking back at me with a small smile, she took my hands in hers again and brushed my hair with her fingers.

“I’m…” I coughed out, feeling my throat constrict and get irritated by the dryness.

“Hold on,” she let go of my hands and walked out of the room.

I looked around my room, seeing how there were little changes made here and there. I shrugged that off, kind of liking the warm feeling the new additions gave off. I tried to move my arms, but found that they seemed to be as heavy as a damn boulder.

“Alpha,” Lance, the pack doctor, came in with a big grin on his face. “How are you feeling?”

I pointed to my through, earning a sheepish laugh from him. “Here!” Arabella shouted, rushing over to the over side of my bed and guiding the straw into my mouth. As soon as the water touched my tongue, I couldn’t stop myself from drinking it all.  “That’s what two and a half weeks of coma would do to you.”