"What you don't know is why. I wanted you to see them together and not only that. I wanted you to see me and Hook together and know it was something you could never have. I wanted to ruin it again just like my mother did." Emma answered.

"I've been waiting a long time for this." She said angrily as she got Magic ready.

"Now!" Emma said as she grabbed Elsas hand and Regina's magic broke the ribbons.

"Let's go!" Emma said as they quickly ran out.

"Swan!" They heard Regina yell as they kept running. They decided to try and find the Snow Queen at her ice cave.

"I think I found it." Maya said as she saw the Icey opening.

"Yup." Emma nodded. "Let's find her." She said as they walked in. They all looked to the mirror and then to each other.

They kept looking around for the snow queen staying together. "You three have no idea how long I've been waiting for this moment." She said as she smiled to them and they all faced her with their hands up. "Your ribbons- what have you done?" She asked looking to them.

"I'm not much for accessories." Emma said looking to her.

"Those ribbons joined us together. All of us." She said sadly.

"Get it through your head lady. We're not your sisters and we're never gonna love you." Emma said looking to her.

"Oh Emma. I know that you actually believe that. And it- it makes me sad." She answered as she sat down. "But all of that sadness won't last because soon you'll see you're wrong. " She said looking to them as she went to grab something.

"Don't do it!" Emma warned as they braced themselves. Ingrid had three marble like rocks in her hands.

"What are those?" Maya asked looking to her confused. Her eyes felt puffy from the crying she had done in the past few hours.

They're memories I took from all of you." She said looking to them. "Now it's time to give them back."

"Why? So we can remember how badly you treated us?" Emma asked looking to her. Maya couldn't help but think she didn't treat them bad though. After everything she went through to love them.

"The funny thing about time is that over time we romanticize the good and forget the bad. That's exactly what is in these crystals." She said looking to the girls. "These are the good memories and nothing else. The lovely moments I shared with all of you that I'll cherish forever and now, so will you." She smiled.

"I hate to break it to you but magic can't make someone love you." Emma said looking to Ingrid.

"No it can't by it can remind someone who loved you in the past and remind them to love you again." She answered. "I know Emma that you've forgotten but you did love me, you all did." She said before standing up. "That's why you aren't hurting me. We all know the only way to stop me is to kill me and you're all hesitating." She said as they looked to her as she walked past them. "You don't have it in you."

"It's because no matter what we want we think about the good of everyone. We don't just care about ourselves." She said looking to her. "Emma and I care about our actual family."