JoJo

Final Chapter.

I'm so sad.

Read on please don't get upset.

With every pain there will soon be relief.

Read on.

*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.

CHAPTER 42- JOJO

JOHNATTAN P.O.V

After waking up and noticing an empty space beside me terror struck my brain.

What had she done?

Victims of rape often seek suicide as an escape from the horrors they had seen but Christina wasn't like that she wouldn't allow him to push her to that extreme. But sitting here staring at the empty space beside me makes me doubt her ability to cope with it all.

I run over to the closet to find a few of her clothes gone and as I drift my eyes to the nightstand I find that her phone and my key to the guest house is gone.

Had she run away from me? Why?

I've only tried to soothe her, keep her safe and love her. Why would she run?

I pull on a pair of black jeans, a white shirt, grab my phone and exit the room in a hurry. I rush over to the garage to find Alexander at the doors placing my bike into the garage.

The sun shines brightly and I cover my eyes at the glow as I walk up to Alexander.

"Why is my bike out of the garage?" I ask as I appear at the doors.

"What the fuck?!" he exclaims as he stares at me. "You scared the fuck out of me. What's with the sneaking up on people? Are you a ninja or something Johnny?"

"Why is my bike out of the garage?" I ask again. I am too worried to play around with Alexander I need to find Christina.

"Oh, I saw your girl on it at three this morning," he replies.

"Christina?! You saw her on my bike? Riding it?" I ask in surprise.

"Yeah who knew she could ride?" He shrugs.

"So where is she? I see you've returned the bike but where is the rider?" I ask my voice slightly angered.

What the fuck was she doing on my bike at three in the early morning by herself? Was she trying to get her ass killed or raped again?!

I mentally flinch at that thought. That bastard Liam whoever the hell he is touched her without her consent! He raped her! He took her against her will. He placed his fucking hands on her perfect body and abused her rights.

Each time I think about it my fists clench and I wish he was here so I can punch him right in the face.

"She said you guys had some complications and she wanted air so she was heading to the guest house. Being the gentlemen I am I gave her a ride," he replies.

I sigh in relief.

She is just at the guest house and my pea brain of a cousin had dropped her off so she's safe.