The Crew😁

Hey y'all,

As promised your update.

You are welcome.

*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.

CHAPTER 29- THE CREW

"Welcome to Ire land orphanage. I am Auntie Carol, how may I assist you?" Says the lady at the front desk.

She is fat with short brown hair, she wears a colourful dress and a colourful bandana around her head. Her smile is as bright as her outfit and it meets her wrinkly eyes.

"Hi, I'm Christina Hase. I have travelled all the way from New York and I'm here to–"

"Adopt a child?! Oh well I've never seen someone move from an area vastly occupied with orphanages to come to adopt a child. Woo, come along child this way!" She says happily as she walks from behind the desk.

Just looking at her makes me envious, for an old lady she has some junk in the trunk and bazooka boobs. Damn!

She walks through a door and turns around gesturing to me. I walk behind her in my black flats, khaki knickers and an "I love JA" mini top that Johnny got me which I placed a black tank top under. He says I need to dress more casual than business like because we're practically on vacation.

"Um, Miss Carol. I'm not here to–"

"Children! Come meet our guest!" She yells.

I watch as children pour into the wooden hall, some in front of us, others on the stairs and a few looking down at us from the rails.

There are about fifty if not more of them.

Miss Carol turns to me while motioning to them. "Look and choose the one or ones you like."

"They are all lovely Miss Carol," I say smiling at the beautiful ebony children that stare at me. "But I'm here because –"

"Miss Carol is that you?!" Johnattan says as he enters the room.

She smiles and hugs him merrily. "Johnattan! Oh it's so good to see you."

She pecks his cheek and pull away. He smiles as he takes in her appearance. "At age 65 you still look slaying! As round as an English pound!"

Since when does he say slaying?! As round as an English pound?! What the hell?

"Oh boy shush! You're such a sweet talker but let me warn you little boy it's true what they say. Once you go black" she runs her hands over her hips– "You won't go back" and boost her bust.

Johnattan laughs and I stifle a laugh. The children giggle at their Auntie Carol and whisper amongst themselves.

"Johnny! Johnny! Johnny!" I hear small voices call as a group of children dash down the stairs pushing at the other children.

Johnattan releases Miss Carol and bends his knees as he picks up a little girl. She laughs and hugs him while the other two boys grab his legs laughing.

The girl has a caramel complexion, black, long and curly hair that is platted in four. The boys have relatively bald heads and one has a chocolate complexion whereas the other is fairer.

"Orvalee! Daeshaun! Jeyone!" He says as he kisses the little girl's cheek and pat the boys' heads.

I look at them and a smile appears on my face. It warms my heart to watch them smile and laugh with this 'stranger', someone who helps them even though he's not obligated to do it.