Give it your best shot

Hello Dominators and Subs😁!

Merry Christmas when it comes!😘😘 🎆🎊🎉🎇🎄🎁(for those who celebrate it)

Those who don't.

Merry/ happy whatever you do celebrate🎆🎇🎊🎉

On Christmas eve:
Have fun🙆
Go out👗👔👕👖
Buy! Buy! Buy!👝👛💳 for those who are late on gifts

🙋Guilty🙈🙈🙈

Any who

Here is my present to you guys🎁

Smokey.....

Song: Acquainted by the Weekend.😍😍 (not the best audio thou sorry)

*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.

CHAPTER 15- GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT

I watch as Johnattan stalks toward me, he slowly takes off his grey jacket and drops it on the floor as he smiles.

He looks like the joker with that sadistic grin on his face.

I take a step back for each step he takes forward and soon my back is against the wall. He loosens his midnight blue tie and unties it.

"Let's show you what happens when you disobey me shall we?" The glint in his eyes makes me kind of regret challenging him.

Kind of? Regret? When did you start fearing him Tina?

I shake my head and his smile widens. Maybe he thinks I'm quivering in fear.

I smile at him and hold out my hands. "Give it your best shot."

He grabs my hands and spins them. My back faces him and my face gets crushed against the wall. He chuckles and I feel him breathing down my neck.

"I will."

His hand trails up my bare thigh and rises to grope my ass. I groan as he slaps it hard, tingles erupting at the area. He rubs my ass again but instead of slapping my ass his fingers slid between my legs. I moan as he rubs my cl*t through the fabric. I pull at my hands but his fingers are locked around them securely.