The Club

CHAPTER 2- THE CLUB

I pull up to the curb opposite my apartment building, turn off the engine and got out of the car. I walk over to the tall stone building, which has a Victorian design, with wooden windows, an attic at the top and it has about three floors. It is conveniently located between a grocery store and a pharmacy so food, medicine and sanitary needs are always near.

I walk up the stone steps, pull out my keys and open the door. I close it behind be making my way up the mahogany stairs. I climb the flight of stairs until I reach my destination. I open the door, close it behind me expecting Roxie to rush to the door to greet me but I remember she's at the pet sitter.

I walk into my living room, throwing my bag on the caramel couch, pulling off my jacket and discarding it on the shiny, wooden floor then kicking off my boots one colliding with the beige wall.

I grunt as I walk through the living room and into my room, which is midnight blue in color and has a wardrobe to the left side of the room. My bed is made with a gold and caramel comforter and my work desk is to the left filled with paperwork.

I unhook the stockings from my panties, and pull it off before making my way over to my dark brown wardrobe. I open it searching for the perfect thing to wear.

I finally take out a black cotton dress. It has two braided straps, short at the front and has a long tail at the back. The bust is adorned with a red braided lace crisscrossing all the way down to a quarter of the dress. The edges of the dress are similar to the bust, with some crisscrossing lace.

I throw the dress on the bed, unclasp my bra as I walk to the wooden door at the right of the room. I open the door, and drop my bra and panties, which were pulled off hastily, in the laundry basket. I then step into the shower and turn on the water allowing it to cascade down my body, caressing every inch gently and helping me to relax under its steady stream.

I look down at the sky blue and gold tiles, all having water droplets on them. Together four of them make a gold diamond at the edges and they each are about 7" by 7". The steam from the hot water fogs up the room making it hard to see.

I blindly grab the strawberry scented shampoo and lather my hair. Then I grab the vanilla scented body wash and pour some on my bath sponge before proceeding to wash my body.

After a few minutes I step out, rap myself in a pink, fluffy towel and make my way to the bedroom.

I dry off before massaging every inch of my skin with a vanilla body lotion. I then pull on a black lace strapless bra and a matching panty and then the dress.

The bust of the dress comes across in a straight line and fits perfectly, cupping my babies' just right, while giving them a small boost.

The rest of the dress hugs the little curves I have, showing off my broad hips and slightly small waist. The front of the dress rests on the upper part of my thigh while the back hovers an inch above my calf.

Perfect! I run to the bathroom curl my hair so it rests on my shoulder, brush my teeth and apply my makeup. I did the dark Smokey eye look, apply nude blush to highlight the steep contours of my cheek bones and a pale red lipstick to highlight my plump lips.

I grab a black clutch, push my keys and Samsung S5 in it, along with enough money to cover any expenses I may incur tonight and my lipstick tube in case I need a touch up. I pull on a pair of wedge heeled shoes with a black mesh covering the bright red material that lie beneath it, I accessorize with a silver necklace with a red ruby and a pair of silver hoop earrings.

I glance at the clock on the nightstand beside of my bed.

"Hmm, ten thirty. I need to get moving," I say as I run out of the room, through the hall taking a black jacket from the closet beside the door and walk out.