I make no promises

Update🎉

Update🎉

Enjoy my Doms and Subs.😊😘💓

Have a good day🙌🙌🙌

*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.

CHAPTER 16- I MAKE NO PROMISES

I sigh as I step out of the Audi, Evan is holding the door open for me.

He is dressed in a tux, his hair down and his grey eyes a bit friendlier than the first time we met.

I take his extended hand and slowly rise off the car seat. He smiles at me and I did the same.

I am outside the Grand Hall. The stone walls tower above me reaching for the sky, the columns stand strong holding the triangular roof which holds carvings of a garden filled with roses, coronations and tulips.

This building is built as memorial of Ethan Monroe, he was the owner of the New York Orphans Charity and he was also a humanitarian. He made a big contribution to the city of New York before he died so they honour him with this building.

I shiver a bit as a cold breeze blows pass me, I am in a black fur coat but the cold still affects me. I step out farther my heels tapping on the pavement.

"Up the stairs, continue straight ahead and you're in the ball room. It has big wooden doors you can't miss it," instructs Evan.

"Thanks," I say as I walk towards the stairs.

"Um, Ms. Hase?"

"Yes," I say as I turn my upper half to face him.

"Have fun tonight," he replies.

I smile and nod.

I make my way up the stairs and into a hall. There are multiple pillars holding up the ceiling and there are statues of angels between every pillar.

I walk down the hall taking note of the statues, many were of children. I walked up to a statue of a woman with wings nurturing a little baby boy (can tell by the penis carved between the blanket he is wrapped in). I smile in awe, the artist even captured the emotion of admiration on the woman's face.

Children are gifts. Every mantreasures a woman that can notice this blessing and exercise it in the right way.
– Ethan Monroe

I pull back my trembling hand and my mind drifts into an empty abyss. I reflect on memories that plague me, the pain and the torture. Never being able to feel the–

"You look stunning," I hear as arms gently hold my waist.

I spin around slowly and there stands Johnattan. His eyes glued on me.

He is in a black suit that hugs his body and shows off his sexy body. A silver tie shines at his chest and highlights his beautiful eyes. His hair is neatly comb back and shows his handsome face and the fascinating scar that lies on his cheek.

"Not so bad yourself Johnny," I smirk. He looks so enticing. "And I'm still in this ridiculous fur coat. How can this look stunning?"

"Anything you wear, Chr– Mistress looks fabulous on you."

"You're accepting this 'I'm in charge' thing easily," I state.

"I am but for how long? I like to surprise you no matter what role I'm in." He smirks. "Just watch out Mistress."