Jamaica

Thanks for the long wait.😊

Enjoy my Doms and subs🎆🎆

Dedicated to ModestlyBalanced the first person to guess the amount of fun in the last chapter and one of the many proud supporters of dominant she's been here from the start. Thanks hunii.😘😘😘

And thanks to all you guys that support this book.💯👏😘

Check out her book "His mark and their deceit Book one of the Aegis series"

I've read it myself and it's very interesting but that's to me try it out and see if it works for you.

Any who

Your

Update

*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.

CHAPTER 22- JAMAICA

The week flies pass quickly. The building is getting to where it should be, the kitchen is completed and so are the bathrooms and the halls. The other rooms are yet to be decorated but they will be completed by June 5 or maybe even earlier.

The week has been sex filled. We have taken the time to try out almost every equipment in the fun room. It has been double of everything and some of them we even quadruple. Let's say the past nights have been fun filled.

I am now in the car with Johnattan and Evan who is taking us to the air strip where we are going to board the jet that will fly us to Miami then we'll take a flight from there to Jamaica. The landing grounds in Jamaica are limited and booked so we had to get tickets to take a public plane.

"So Christi what's the first thing you want to try out in Jamaica?" Johnattan asks as he rolls up his window.

"Their food," I reply with a duh tone. "I'll like some drops, pudding, grater cake and escovitch fish."