Part 42

Luffys POV 

I'm speechless

I'm speechless. Are we really here? But how? I looked at Lucy she's just as surprised as me. "Is this real?" She asked "It sure is, we thought you'd guys be happy but I guess not" Ace said. Lucy ran over and hugged him and Sabo "This is amazing, were all here again!" She said "Just like the good old days" Sabo said laughing "Not yet" I said they all looked at me confused "We have some people to visit" I said with an evil smile they all copied "Who's ready to see a heart attack happen?" Sabo asked "This is gonna be hilarious!" Lucy laughed "Lets go!" I yelled.
"There it is" I said laughing "This is gonna be good" Ace said laughing "There won't be a surprise if you two keep being loud" Sabo whispered "Let them enjoy this" Lucy said smiling "Lets just go in already" I said 
We all walked over to the front door. "Should we knock?" Lucy asked "We live here, no reason to" Ace said. I pushed the door open to see them all eating. "They didn't even notice, still eating like crazy." Lucy said "Somethings never change" Sabo said "Lets join" I whispered "I bet I can eat more then you" Ace said "Not a chance" I said. We all ran and jumped into to the food fight. "THAT PIECE IS MINE" ace said "TO SLOW!" Lucy replied "YOU CAN'T TAKE IT OUT OF MY HAND!" Sabo yelled "ALREADY DID!" I yelled "MOVE IT LUFFY! THAT'S MINE!" boss yelled "WAIT?! L- LU- LUFFY?!" Everyone here yelled "Hey guys! We're back!" I said smiling "AHHHH! THE DEMONS HAVE RETURNED!" boss yelled "We're not demons! Your the one who raised us!" We all yelled "Nice to see you, DaDan" we all said together "AHHHHH! THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM!" She yelled  "Nope, no dream. Now we need to use this area for the next couple days" Ace said "FORGET IT! IVE DONE ENOUGH FOR YOU BRATS!" She yelled. Ace and Sabo got up and whispered something in her ear and her eyes went huge "HUH?!" She screamed "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! WHY HERE?!" She questioned "This is the prefect place" Ace said "Place for what?" Lucy asked "You'll find out soon enough" Sabo said. We both just looked confused. "DADAN!" We heard someone yell walking in we looked and saw grandpa along with mine and Lucy's crew mate's. "GARP!?!" She yelled "I need you to raise these babies into marines!" He demanded. "NO! THEY'RE MINE AND LUCY'S KIDS AND WERE RAISING THEM!" I yelled "YOU DON'T TALK TO YOUR GRANDPA THAT WAY!" He yelled and hit me "DON'T HIT LUFFY!" Ace and Sabo yelled jumping in front of me "Makino?" Lucy wondered. We all looked the way she was and Makino and the old town mayor. "You all sure have grown" she said tearing up. Lucy ran and hugged them "You went from being a cute little girl into a beautiful young woman" Makino said "I've missed you all so much!" Lucy cried. I couldn't help but smile. She missed alot after her dad forced her to move. "Luffy" Makino said. I just looked at her. "You've grown so much in the past few years, now you have a family to take care of, and this beautiful woman right here" she said "I'll protect them all with my life" I said. She just nodded.  

Lucy's POV 

After I put my babies to sleep I decided to go outside. I saw Luffy, Ace and Sabo sitting outside talking. "Lucy! Come have a seat" Luffy yelled, I sat down next to him and he put is arm around me. "I have something to tell you" Luffy said "What is it?" I asked "I have two people I've chosen to join us" he said "Who?" I questioned "Ace and Sabo" he said shocking me I just stood wide eyed. "What's wrong?" He asked "Deal with it, I'm not leaving my niece and nephew!" Ace yelled "Neither am I!" Sabo agreed "Nothings wrong, but what about white beard and the revolutionary " I asked "They'll be fine, I already talked to pops"  ace said "The revolution is fine to" Sabo said "Then we'll all be together again" I said happy "Forever, this is our dream" Luffy said. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. "AWWWE! SO CUTE!" Ace and Sabo teased. "You both are on night watch!" Luffy said grabbing me and running off into the woods. "Where are we going?" I asked "You'll see" Luffy said and launched his arm up to a tree. I noticed where we were. "Its exactly as I remember it" I said "I Remember building it, we had so much fun" Luffy said "We have so many memories here" I said "And we have more to come" Luffy said hugging me. I noticed the blankets and pillows set up, just like when we were kids. "Come on!" I said happy "What is it?" He asked before I pulled him down to the blankets with me. "Luffy" I said "yea?" He asked "I'm so happy I met you. You've taught me so much and cared sense day one. Now we have our own family" I said "Our own family that I'll protect forever. I love you and our son and daughter. This is only the start of our future" Luffy said I just smiled and curled up next to him and soon fell asleep.

End for now! Next chapter may be the last!