Part 11

The start for now

Short chapter

Lucys POV 

After falling we landed in water. I helped Jimbei with grabbing all the devil fruit users. "I will scoop out the area, Lucy you stay here with Luffy" Jimbei said "alright, be careful. Were in the war now" I reminded him "Don't worry about me, just focus on getting Luffy awake" he said then took off. "Come on Luffy, you need to wake up! We're here! We have to save Ace! I can't do this alone, I need you! I promised to stay by your side here so I will! But you need to wake up now!" I cried out. I felt something grab me suddenly I was pulled down. "Luffy?" I questioned "I love you, Lucy. I swear I'll protect you and save ace" I heard him say "I love you too, now let's save Ace together" I said and we got up. "Lets go!" Luffy said grabbing my hand taking me with him. After a bit we made it to the other side of the ship. "There he is, he's still alive. Good." Luffy said "Now all we have to due is save him before they can execute him" Lucy said coming to stand next to me.

Luffys POV 

"WERE HERE ACE!" I screamed as loud as I could! I could see he was shocked. "LUFFY?" He yelled "ACE!" I yelled again "NO WAY! LUCY?" He shouted "IT'S ME ACE!" She yelled "YOU JUST HANG ON ACE, CAUSE WE'RE GONNA GET YOU OUT OF HERE!" I shouted. "Look at this, all the big names are here" Iva said "The world can't handle this!" Buggy added laughing "This is how you repay us Jimbei?" The guy standing next to ace said said "I choose to resign for the warlords, I will fight to save ace!" Jimbei answered "where'd crocoboy go?" Iva questioned "he was here a minute ago" Lucy said then I saw his shadow, heading for that old man. He must be Whitebeard. I acted quick to stop crocodile. Before he could attack to I stopped him with water and a kick. "You know there's only one reason why I'm here, if you wanna save your brother then do that but I'm killing Whitebeard." Crocodile said "so he's white bread I thought so, he's aces friend so I won't let you hurt him!" I fought back. 'I forgot to pull Lucy with me, Iva and Jimbei better be protecting her then' I thought "that hat looks like red haired shankes' use to wear" the old guy said "yea it is shankes, he left it to me" i explained "so you've come to rescued your big brother" he asked "yea that's right" I answer then Lucy walked over "didn't I tell you to stay by my side?" I questioned her "you ran off, how was I suppose to" she stated "you two, your both gonna get turn apart out here!" He stated "SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!" I yelled "I KNOW YOU WANT TO BE THE KING, BUT FIRST YOU GOTTA GO THREW ME! GOT IT!" I screamed, Lucy's eyes grew huge "Don't come crying to me when you get hurt" the old said "yea right, I'm not old like you. I'm gonna be the one to rescue Ace!" I said "but listen, over the transponder snail they said they were pushing up aces execution. That's all I got the rest was in codes, they said after they do some preparations they will do it" I told white bread "i see, I must thank you. That information is useful" white bread said. "We both want to save ace, that's why I told you" I said "Now. IM COMING FOR YOU ACE!" I yelled "let's do this Lucy, and be sure to stay by me! Do not get separated from me no matter what" I told her "Right let's go" she said. We charged onto the battle field. 

End for now.

Would you hate me if I skip the jump up to where ace is saved?