Part 38

Luffys POV 

"EN- what now?" I asked "E.N.D turns out Natsu was reborn from the book of Zeref. E.N.D is Zerefs most powerful demon ever created. E.N.D took over Natsus body when he was unable to mark Lisanna as his mate. He believes Lucy is his mate and will do whatever he has to for her to be. As long as she keeps resisting him he will not be able to touch her." A girl with spiky short blue hair explained "Sumed that up pretty easy, Levy" Erza said "Well when you are a dragon slayers mate and have gone threw it it's simple" she said "What's this marking?" Law asked she pulled the sleeve to her shirt over and we saw a mark that says iron. "I'm Gajeels mate, Gajeel is the iron dragon slayer. Every dragon slayer will go threw this. It's more dangerous for Lucy because Natsu has no control over himself. He's been taken over by this demon and that demon wants Lucy" Levy said "He can't have her! She's with me! We're getting married! We're having a family together!" I yelled "Are you telling me Lucy's pregnant?" She asked "Yea she is" I said confirming it. "Shrimp, you know we have to tell them" a guy with crazy long black hair and piercings said "Tell us what?" Sabo asked "Bunny Girl is in more danger then we thought. She's already had sex and is claimed, E.N.D most likely will toucher her until she agrees to be his, but because she's pregnant he will most likely find away to get the baby out of her and throw it away like it's nothing, because it's not his" Gajeel explained "I'LL KILL HIM IF HE TOUCHES HER OR MY CHILD!" I screamed angry "We all will!" Ace, Sabo and grandpa yelled 

Lucy's POV 

I woke up to see nothing but darkness, I tried to move but couldn't. "I'm chained?! I feel like I have no magic! What's going on?!" I wondered "Your finally awake, my beautiful angel" I heard someone say "Who's there?!" I asked "The one who's never letting you get away again, miss me Luce?" I saw him, Natsu. He looks different now. Horns, wings, marks covering his body. "N- Natsu" I said "No, E.N.D beautiful. I'm not weak and stupid like Natsu and unlike him" he said coming in front of me "I get what I want" he whispered seductively in my ear. "I'm with Luffy! You know this! Just let me go and find another girl or even Lisanna!" I said "I killed Lisanna, she wasn't my mate. Which means you are" he said. Fear ran threw my whole body, he killed Lisanna... what will happen to me? I won't be his mate, I'm having a baby with Luffy! "Something smells wrong though your scent is off" he said, oh crap! What do I do. "Tell me, or I'll force it out of you the hard way." He said, what will he do? I can't take the chance of harm coming to my child. I'll have to lie my way out of this. "It could be because I started using different soaps while showering" I lied "No, your natural scent has changed" he said "It wasn't like this when we last met, I smell that idiot of a fiancee on you" he said "Tell me the truth, or I'll force it out" he said "Fine, we've had sex. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm never leaving him" I said "That's not all is it" he stated "I can hear it, it's heartbeat. I wonder which one he'll want more you or that thing" he said "MY CHILD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! YOU SO MUCH AS LAY A FINGER ON MY BABY AND I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!" I yelled he suddendly lite the room and used fire to make screen. I could see Luffy and everyone. I could see them looking at the screen to. 
"Straw Hat Luffy, which one do you want Luce or the child? Choose wisely" Natsu said "You sick bastard! I'm getting both of them back!" Luffy yelled "Maybe you'd like to see this" Natsu said and snapped his fingers, a bed formed under me and I started raising off the ground, more chains latched around my ankles holding me completely stuck. "Ultear" he said "Ultears dead! Stop playing games!" I yelled "She was, until I brought her back" he said and she appeared "Send her into labor, get that thing out of her" he said "Ultear" I said "I'm sorry Lucy, I'm under his control" she said and suddendly I felt my body changing so fast! "AHHHH!" I screamed. There's so much pain! I can't handle it! "HANG IN THERE LUCY! DON'T GIVE INTO THE PAIN! IF YOU DO YOUR BODY WON'T SURVIVE THIS" Ultear warned. "THERES TO MUCH NOT TO!" I yelled "YOU HAVE TO HANG IN THERE!" she yelled I noticed another demon come in "Prepare to deliver and get that thing out of Luce's body" Natsu said "Right away sir" he said and ran over to me. "It is time" he said "No! This isn't right Natsu! Your ruining everything just so you can try and have me! I was suppose to enjoy my pregnancy not have it vanish before me!" I cried "You'll thank me later" Natsu said "I'll never thank you for this! This is my child! I'll kill you if anything happens!" I yelled "Lucy! Focus on pushing right now! The baby's coming!" Ultear yelled, I don't have a choice, my baby's coming now. I was breathing so heavy and pushing as hard as I can. "There you go Lucy! I see the head!" Ultear said "Keep pushing! Your almost done!" She said I kept pushing until I heard a cry, "Its a boy Lucy" she said but I felt another wave of pain take over "were not done! We have one more coming!" The doctor demon said this one was easier I heard another cry "And a beautiful girl" Ultear said "Its about time this is done" Natsu said appearing. "So Straw Hat which will it be? Luce or your kids?" Natsu asked "I'm taking all three with me!" We heard but luffy wasnt on the screen. There was a giant crash. "LUFFY!" I screamed until Natsu put his hand over my mouth "Keep quite, if you don't I'll dispose of those babies right now" he said. I did as he said "Lucy, forgive me" Ultear said "What?" I asked. Natsu looked over at her but it was to late Ultear was already using her magic. "ULTEAR! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled seeing lights around my babies. By the time she was done I couldn't see them, they vanished "Where are they?!" I asked angry "Safe, don't worry" she said "You just made a big mistake" Natsu said and engulfed her in flames "NO ULTEAR!" I cried "Luce my dear were going somewhere quieter" He said. Suddendly the chains on me dropped and I felt him pick me up "PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled "Once were away and your safe from these annoyances" he said. I can't let him take me but my bodies still weak and recovering. I let him carry me out of the room, I'm watching every turn he's making. Waiting for the right chance to escape. Problem is he'll smell me right out, so I need to do this fast before it's to late.

End for now!