Part 8

Long Chapter Warning

Lucy's POV

It's been hours now, luffys been screaming in pain and agony if feel terrible if only I could do something to help. "Luffy it's gonna be ok! Your gonna pull threw this I know it!" I expressed "LUCY! ACE!" He screamed and started bleeding "LUFFY" I yelled worried he suddenly stopped screaming. "Lucy, help me out of here" he asked me, I nodded my head and pulled his arm around my neck and helped him stand then we started making our way towards the door. "I feel so weak I need FOOOOOD!" He screamed then before I knew it there was being shoved in here and luffys practically inhaling it all. It's enough to feed a whole town! I thought Natsu and happy ate alot but Luffy as them beat. After about 20 minutes of him stuffing his face you could see how much he ate and he started making his way out of the door until all the food he ate brought his body back to normal, I've never seen anything like this before! "Hes inhuman" people were saying and Iva is just standing there shocked. "IT'S A MIRICAL!" the crowd was shouting throwing luffy in the air. "Bon! Your ok!" Luffy shouted "Don't be silly of course I am, your the one we've been worried about" bon said but then suddenly fell over "Bon!" Luffy and me shouted and made our way over to him. "Bon! Hang in there!" Luffy said "He's just exhausted, it's not due to any of his wounds" we turned and saw Iva "Iva, thanks to you we survived, you saved us thank you" luffy said "If you want to thank someone it should be bon boy there, all I did was assist you but he stayed out here for hours cheering for you. Kept repeating you must live." Iva said "Bon" I said "I see, thank you bon. I am in your debt now as well." Luffy said then a guy started walking towards us "Here are your clothes and for you Lucy as well. We have cleaned them, but seeing as though your top was white it is stained with blood so you can take you pick threw our clothes if you like" he said "thank you but that's ok, I have back up" I told them "Open gate of the maiden! Virgo!" I summoned "time for punishment princess?" Virgo asked "NO! I just need a change of clothes" I told her "YOUR A PRINCESS?!" People around yelled "no she just calls me that" I said and Iva showed me to a room. "Ok princess her you go" Virgo said handing me clothes then disappears back to the celestial world.

I changed and went back out just to see luffy fall back to the ground "Luffy!" I said running to him "see you still need to rest boy" someone said "I don't have time for that, me and Lucy need to go and save ace! Sorry but do you mind watching aft...

I changed and went back out just to see luffy fall back to the ground "Luffy!" I said running to him "see you still need to rest boy" someone said "I don't have time for that, me and Lucy need to go and save ace! Sorry but do you mind watching after bon for us? Well be back for him later" luffy explained "oh speaking of which what are you gonna do iva?" I asked "Who me?" Iva asked "yea bon came here to bust you out to" luffy said "oh how cute but it's not my time yet, the war between white bread and the navy is about to begin and big changes are coming, but the big man is still waiting it out I'm referring to my comrade you may know as Dragon the leader of all revolutionaries!" Iva said "oh you mean my dad" luffy said "yes exactly your D- d- d- dad!?" Iva yelled "Don't be silly dragon doesn't have any children!" Iva added "maybe I shouldn't have said anything, oh well grandpa didn't keep it a secret" luffy said standing up "INAZUMA! Find out when ace boy is being transferred! For the rest of you were going to fast! First straw boy, Lucy, inazuma and myself will make our way to level 6 to save ace boy, after that we will return here and make our escape from impala down" Iva said "Your really gonna show us the way?" Luffy asked "YES but we to hurry before they can transfer him" Iva said and inazuma arrived back tell us we need to move now. "Alright let's go!" Luffy yelled then fell over again "Luffy!" I yelled and Iva walked over and checked his pulse shoved his nails into luffy injecting him with hormones. Then we all headed out the door. 

Luffys POV :

"I got a crap ton of energy and I don't know why!" I yelled running all over the place. We ran threw level 5 fast making our way to the door leading to level 6 which inazuma unlocked "they'll be watching us from here on" he said "Who cares let them come!" I said running down the stairs. Guards appearing Lucy and me got rid of them quickly, "Luffy the end of the stair case is right in front of us" Lucy said "ok let's go!" I said "ACE! WE'VE COME SAVE YOU!" I yelled, Iva walked up carrying a jailer "this is where you come in, which cell is ace boy in?" Iva demanded "That one" he said scared and we rushed over "Ace!" Lucy and me yelled rushing to the cell. "No he's not here" Lucy said "your sure this is the right one? " Iva questioned and the jailer agreed. "Are we to late?" Lucy questioned tears starting to escape her eyes "It'll be fine, well still save him" I said pulling her into a hug "Your Straw Hat Luffy?" I looked over and saw an older looking fishman chained up "yea" I responded "you just them! If you hurry you can catch him! They took the lift over there" he said "thanks" I said and starting running towards the lift pulling Lucy with me. "The control for it won't budge!" Iva complained "then we can claim up!" I said "Luffy no! Look out!" Lucy said pulling me back and the lift came falling down "then we'll us the stairs" I said heading there next until it blocked off next. "DAMN IT! WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" I yelled "Luffy there's something coming" Lucy said "Gas, could be poison" Inazuma said "I don't care! I HAVE TO SAVE MY BROTHER!" I said running into it. 

After sometime I started to wake up. "Next time don't do that, we can't save anyone with you knocked out" inazuma said "how did you stop it?" I asked "I trapped it" he replied "but now we can't get out!" I said "At least there's no more gas though" Lucy said "you want to escape so bad then let me out, I'll create a hole in the ceiling" I looked over and see "CROCODILE!" I yelled "wait you know him?" Lucy asked "yea, screw that idea you jerk you messed up Vivis whole country!" I yelled "that's in the past, that country is no long of concern to me" he said "forget it you can rot down here!" I said turning away "like it or not we still need his help" Iva said "Iva do you know him to?" I asked "yupp, i met him back when he was rookie, don't worry he won't double cross us as long as I have his secret past to hold against him" Iva said "please take me with you! I've known your brother sense he was rookie! The reason I'm chained up is because I objected to his execution! I'd give my life for him!" The fishman yelled "Jinbe" Iva said "I'm let them out and let's go!" I yelled

End of this chapter