4:8

Nubia's POV:
I didn't know where I was, I was dark but even though it was dark, everything was visible. I could hear faint voices of people crying, for mercy. 

I felt like I was in a cave, but the walls were so high that the ceiling wasn't visible at all. Was I at the place or state of torment and punishment in an afterlife? Was I at hell? I couldn't figure out at that time. 

I suddenly heard a ball falling and I decided to follow the voice to see if there is someone other than me here. 

I felt the presence of the cave as if it was a living, breathing creature. The stench of rotten flesh overwhelmed me. 

Suddenly I heard my name from my back and turned around to see who called me.

There was no one and again a voice came from inside of the cave and all around. It said, "Welcome!" 

"Who are you?" I asked, trying to keep my composure. " Some call me 'Lucifer', some 'ruler of the demons', some 'God of this world', some 'serpent', some 'dragon', some also call me 'adversary',' the tempter', 'the anointed Cherub that covers', 'Beelzebub', 'Belial' and people like you call me 'the wicked one'. 

Basically, you know me!" the thing answered. I did know!

"You are the devil", I stuttered, quickly losing my composure. "Why me? I've lived as well as I could". 

The silence took over space as my words died out. It seemed like an hour went by before the response came.

"What did you expect?"

The voice was penetrating but patient.

"I don't know ... I never believed any of this", I uttered "Is that why I am here?"

"The place isn't even hell and your feared as hell!", the thing said sarcastically and continued saying," This place where you stand is the entrance to the place of punishments, the place of fear and cry, the place of infinite pain and also the place of paying back for your deeds. 

Even I never go inside because it's difficult to see your own creation suffer, there are powers inside who can be fed by souls of humans, and they give powers as gifts in return for the one who feeds them. Leonardo is one of them, save you from him because those powers don't even listen to me!" 

I was shocked because of two things, one that devil was thinking about the good of me and second that devil was behaving like he was God.

I said, "They say the greatest trick you ever pulled was convincing the world that you don't exist"

The cave replied, "No, the greatest trick I ever pulled was convincing the world that there is an alternative!"

"There is no God?" I shivered.

The cave trembled with the words: "I am God!"

My head suddenly started to pain and it was just too much for me to handle. I suffered a grave headache, closed my eyes and shouted as loud as I could. 

"I wish not to see you again soon!" the cave said and I felt a fall. I pierced through galaxies, entered mine, I could see the earth and as I entered its orbit I could feel the atmosphere. 

I was clearly not in my human body but I could feel everything which increased my fear, I closed my eyes and got up in a hospital.

Nuana's POV:
Nubia got up scared and as she got up she had many stories to tell, meeting God was the first priority amongst them. 

She kept on speaking, telling stories about whatever happened. 

The doctors didn't know the recent activities going on with Nubia and thought that she was suffering from a kind of mental illness, they tried to convince her that it was all a hallucination but she was stubborn on it being true. 

They gave her an injection to sleep and ensured us that everything will be alright. On knowing whatever was happening with Nubia, It was difficult to believe that what she saw was a hallucination. 

Nubia had met God apparently and if this was true, she was in the safest hands but being a mother I still felt some fear for her I didn't know why! The only thought I had was what Nubia saw and met could have been devil disguised as God. 

I didn't know what to do and so I decided for her to wake up and tell me everything about it. 

The moment she got up I placed my hand on her face and said her to tell not a word, then after looking around, I told her to tell me whatever happened and she did so. 

I was moved by the way she told me everything and then I looked at her and said," Now what? What will be your next step?" 

She smiled at me and said," If he was God then he would surely care for me, I can't save you all if I am alive, so let me give myself to Leonardo and leave it all on God!"