2:9

Eros' POV:
So I met this person named 'Jack' who looked similar to one of the group of ghosts I saw. I requested him for an interview acting as a fake ghost hunter! 

He agreed, but only on one condition that the interview must be conducted during the daytime. So we fixed a date and met him in a restaurant and there I asked him about the group of ghosts. Jack regretted that day when they came up with the idea of going to the beach at night.

He said," I still remember those days when we were college kids and one day I planned to visit this beach. 

Four joined me and three were taken by force and we all went there around 12 am I guess. The entire beach was empty and quite. Everyone feared to come to the beach at midnight and I guess even we must not have tried the stunt. 

On reaching there we had lots of fun, we played volleyball and ate the food we brought with us. For the record we were enjoying but deep inside, we all knew that we were making this noise so that if there is a ghost around it won't come close to us. 

We were kids and we didn't have any idea of how strong ghosts are. Somewhere around 2 am, we started hearing a soft voice of someone singing. It was a girl's voice and was deeply saddening. 

She sang the lyrics, "Do you love me or do you drink me?" continuously and we were still trying to locate where she was and why was she singing this? Then one of us suddenly noticed a girl not very far from us. 

She was beautiful and in wore a white dress. Her face was very bright, so much that we felt that there is no night around her. We decided to run away as she kept on singing the lyrics and many of us were scared now. 

We ran away and she kept on staring us. Her eyes had tears in them and we were confused as for how we could show so much if she was at a good distance from us. We left the beach at somewhere around 4 am and the next day one of us wanted to go home and since we had brought only two vehicles we tried to get any kind of public transport for him. 

There was something stopping us. We couldn't get any public transport and he got so much feared that he caught the heavy fever that same day. We had to take him back so we decided to end this trip here. 

Our cars didn't startup and the best car mechanic couldn't repair it and we had to stay here for another day and that night this member died. After his death, all gates opened up suddenly and we could go home now. 

One member's house caught fire while other died of some unknown illness. Within a week almost all were dead. One of us also got mad because of fear and committed suicide without a suicide letter. 

I wanted to save myself and hence I came back here. We didn't help her and hence she killed us all leaving me obviously but only until I stay near the beach. Nowadays I don't even remember what I do at nights. She has maximum control over me and it will go only when I die like the others."

I didn't know what to tell and hence I just thanked him for sharing his experience and promised to find a solution for him. Victor was also with me and after hearing all of this, he got scared. 

On reaching the hotel room he said everything to mom even after I disallowed him and now mom wanted to take me home as soon as possible.

Victor's POV:
Even after hearing the scary story of the beach, Eros wanted to stay there and study more. He was being an idiot obviously but this time I decided not to support him in his idiotic act. 

I said his mom everything and let her decided. I wanted to go home as soon as possible but Eros wanted to help Jack.

Eros' POV:
I wanted to help Jack as he was stuck there for 15 years and was helpless. On the other hand, mom made it clear that I agree on going with her and until I did that, she won't eat a bit of food. 

They loved me and hence they were doing these things. I had to agree and hence we started packing for going home. We decided to spend one more night and leave the next day. 

That night I saw something in my dreams, a girl of a bright face in white dress asking for help. She said," Please don't go! I need you!" I got up scared as she matched the exact description Jack gave. 

I got up to wash my face when I saw something, something which scared me to hell. Jack was standing below my building looking at my house and seemed angry.