3:3

Eros' POV:
My entire past was replayed by the girl in white dress. She had tremendous powers and I understood that it's not allowed to run away and so I decided to wait and watch. She brought me to the beach and was standing in front of me.

She looked somewhere else and hence I turned my head in that direction. There was nothing there but when I looked back at her, she was staring at me.

She started to sing some confusing lyrics which said, "Do you love me or do you drink me?" I never had an experience of a ghost singing live for me and hence I felt weird especially after hearing the lyrics.

She was in pain and I felt that she wanted to convey her pain to the people visiting and because people refuse to help and run away, she punished them. I had to find Victor as soon as possible and also needed to safeguard myself.

I know that she was a ghost and hence I needed to play cool unless and until I find a way out. She was singing the weird lyrics when I tried going closer to her.

Suddenly she started and I followed her walking. Whenever the gap used to increase, she used to stop and then when I went closer running began again.

Rocy's POV:
Eros suddenly vanished without informing and I felt scared, this time even Victor wasn't around to stand by me. I was sleeping on the hospital bed when I suddenly heard a voice.

Eros was calling me but his voice sounded very young. As young as 5 or 10 years of age! I got down and followed the voices, but as I kept walking the voices were going far from me. Also with every step of mine, the intensity of the sounds increased and soon it became a sound of distress.

Eros was in trouble and I increased my pace to know why. I saw a shadow of a kid crying and the shadow resembled Eros in childhood. As I went closer to see who it was, something happened.

Eros' POV:
I was following this ghost when at a point I noticed the receptionist on the beach. Minutes later I even saw Jack and all his friends. I tried to locate my hotel room by looking at the position of Jack and his friends, and guess what, I saw myself looking at the group and feared to hell.

I stopped there and after watching myself, I was scared that weather was actually alive or dead? I looked at her and shouted requesting her to tell me whether I was a ghost or a human.

She didn't reply and stood there singing the song. I again asked but no! She wasn't ready to answer me and my scare was increasing.

I went to Jack and tried to get him out of sleep, failed. She was now wherever I looked, laughing at me. I was scared, a lot! I fainted and when I got conscious again, Jack was staring at me. I hoped the night had got over but turns out I had only fainted for half an hour.

Jack wanted to speak with me something important. I refused to talk with him unless and until he said me where Victor was.

Then finally Jack spoke up and he said," The kind of ghost you are dealing with isn't a good one. She was betrayed and killed by somebody and wants to take revenge. Even after being so closely connected to her, I couldn't figure out till date that who she was and why she did so and until the day she doesn't find him, she will keep making slaves. Now go! She has gone make your one too!"

I asked him a few questions," What will it make my mom or me? What did happen after I fainted? What has happened with Victor?" Jack replied saying," When you fainted she planned to make you a slave to but I somehow stopped her and now she has gone to make your mom one.

Don't worry about Victor, I kidnapped him and I'll try to rescue him too but I can't guarantee. Go and get your mom as far as you can because tomorrow is her death anniversary and she can't get to you on that day because of some reason I am unaware of."

I decided to trust Jack and ran towards the hospital. On reaching the hospital gate, I heard my mom screaming. I took the stairs instead of the lift and got to the floor where she was as soon as possible.

I called Mom but she didn't reply so I started walking slowly towards her room. I again heard her screaming, this time from the washroom area. I decided to follow the voice. While moving closer I heard her voice again but this time not in pain, she said," Eros, is that you my son?" I decided to peep and saw something weird.

She was moving towards something and she seemed to be hearing my voice.

Rocy's POV:
SuddenlyEros came and stopped me saying," Even I heard those voices!"