2:6

Nubia's POV:
My madness for this mysterious person named 'Leonardo' kept on increasing and I didn't have any idea why I was so addicted to him. 

One day before going to vacation I properly talked with him for the first time. I wanted to know more about him but the very next day I had to go for a trip out of town and for the first time in this entire semester, I didn't want to go out but instead, I wanted to stay home and meet Leonardo as soon as possible. 

That night Eros messaged me wishing luck for the vacation trip. I asked him about the missed call and soon we started fighting. 

There was so much going in my head and he messaged me wishing luck for the trip which I didn't want to go so yeah I agree that I over spoke but again he was good and alive and hence there was nothing to be worried about. Also, this fight could help create a distance which was good for our future.

Hence I didn't apologize instead I decided to divert my concentration on canceling the trip somehow. After reading many web pages I got the idea of getting heavy fever overnight. I pushed myself to extreme conditions that night. 

I worked out a lot and had a shower in cold water and didn't dry myself and sat in an AC chilled room. I ate lots of ice-cream and drank hot tea over it. 

I almost killed myself to get the fever as I exposed myself to extreme temperatures for it.

Nuana's POV:
When I came to Nubia's room early morning, the room was much colder than it regularly is. On the other hand, Nubia was in bed shivering and full of fever. 

I touched her head and her hair was wet. I knew beforehand that Nubia didn't want to come for the trip but she would do something like this was never ever thought by me. She had a high fever and obviously, we had to cancel the trip. 

I took her to the doctor and I ignored this act of her thinking that she made a new boyfriend and wanted to spend more time with him. 

I guess no one in this world could guess that she did this just to know some stranger. She stayed at the hospital for 2 days and then returned with a smile because her task was achieved. 

I personally felt a failure as she was doing so much and I couldn't notice.

Nubia's POV:
Obviously, mom was upset on me. Even though she didn't say a word, her silence explained a lot. 

I promised myself that I won't do such thing ever again in my life. 

After the discharge, I started spending most of my time on the beach searching for the mysterious guy but he suddenly stopped visiting the beach and I didn't know where else to find him. 

He was gone and my entire struggle was wasted.

Mary's POV:
I don't remember a day when Nubia selected a place other than the beach for outings and whenever I forced her to go somewhere else she didn't enjoy at all. 

First of all, she didn't even want to spend time with me or her family, all she wanted was the beach.

Ben's POV:
I was really shocked to hear that Nubia was admitted to the hospital. I went there to meet her many times and also went to meet her after she came home. 

Her mother secretly asked me to take her out and I asked her for an outing at the beach. When she heard the beach she gave probably the brightest smile I've ever seen on her face. 

At the beach, she was continuously searching for someone and I couldn't stop her because it was her freedom to do whatever she wants.

Nubia's POV:
I had become weird and Mary once complained me about it. Mary's decisions always turned out to be helpful for me so I didn't hesitate to tell everything to her. 

She laughed a lot and agreed to help me find him. Then she used to lie to my mother saying that we are going to a movie or stuff and we actually went to the beach. 

Then one day mom caught us as she was passing by the beach and she noticed us.

Mom said me to explain her everything but I didn't want to reveal what I was doing. It wasn't that searching someone is wrong but I didn't want to open up about my search. 

Mom understood me even this time and changed the topic herself. Mary was virtually handicapped now as she couldn't help me to go to the beach and hence I asked Ben for help.

Ben agreed to help and told my mom that we were going to a movie and instead we went to the beach. 

On reaching the beach I spotted Leonardo! 

But before I could make my next move, Ben called from behind saying," Hide! Your mom's here!"