2:4

Victor's POV:
After being unable to contact Eros for a long time, I didn't know what to do next. I had informed inspector Rehan about it but even he didn't call me or report anything positive. I called Rehan again and he said me that he has sent his men to get Eros to safety.

I trusted Rehan and his men but I wanted Eros to stop here. He was unaware of the kind of danger he was taking on himself.

I don't know how but this weird idea of calling Nubia and telling her everything struck my mind. I knew that I had a promise to maintain but there was something I needed to do. Something for my friend which he didn't readily accept but will help him!

Without another thought, I called Nubia but she didn't pick up her phone. The moment I was about to retry, Rehan called me. His men had found Eros and he was so scared that after seeing Rehan's men following him, Eros started to run and banged someone and later fainted. They brought him to a local hospital and I immediately went to meet him.

Nubia's POV:
Victor called me when I was busy and my mind was filled with weird thoughts. After asking Mary, I called him but he didn't pick up. I and Eros hadn't talked for many days and I was scared because he never stayed inactive for such a long time.

I didn't know exactly what should I do. All I knew was that I and Eros had separated and it was not our duty anymore to keep each other updated about our works and hoping that Eros is fine, I decided to move on.

College and job were eating me every day. I fell into depression more frequently now and was almost sleepy every day. Thus my quality of work and education was falling. Without any doubt, I knew that I had to quit the job and I did it very soon.

After that I suddenly started to have lots of free time every day, the semester was about to end in just a week and the vacation spot with family was decided. I didn't get any chance to visit the beach after that day and hence didn't see the weird guy.

I wondered why he was only visible at the beach. Again like the thousand other questions I had, this one will also get its answer when I go and ask him but till now whenever we had in the circle of vision, only weird things happened.

Roughly 2 days before my vacations, I had another visit to the beach. This time again a date and even this time the boy turned out to be boring. The funny part was this time I initiated going to the beach because obviously I was searching for the weird guy but unfortunately he didn't show up.

Knowing the fact that I'll be going on a vacation soon, I had a visit to the beach the next day too. Couldn't find him even then and was upset but there was still one day in my hand. The next day which was my last day in town, I spent most of my time on the beach and when I was about to leave, I saw him.

Again he was staring at me and as I looked at him he started to walk away. I rushed towards him and stopped him! Asked him tons of questions and turns out that his name was 'Leonardo' and he was a medical student in a nearby college.

His girlfriend committed suicide on this same beach and hence he kept coming here and he claimed to act weirdly because I stared at him weirdly every time we met. I apologized for the starting part and even he agreed on being weird recently.

He seemed a good person to speak but again he didn't even smile throughout our conversation. I wanted to know more about him but unfortunately, couldn't as I had to go for a vacation trip the next day.

The entire semester I waited for this day and today I didn't want it to come. Entire semester I loved Eros and today I didn't know whether he was dead or alive.

Ben's POV:
Nubia was never a free speaker, she always hid things within. While her relationship with Eros she used to think about him all day and it was very difficult to know what she was thinking about.

This time again she had turned out to be mysterious and was thinking about someone all day and night! I always wanted to be the one in the interest range of Nubia but if she was happy, I was happy.

Nuana's POV:
Being Nubia's mother, her face was clearly readable to me. She wasn't interested in going for the trip at all. I didn't know what to do as I couldn't cancel the trip but I knew that she didn't want to go and was searching for some methods to avoid it.