2:5

Eros' POV:
I ran, bumped into someone and was gathered by mysterious people. Next thing I remember was getting up at a hospital and the same set of people were in police uniforms now.

On asking, they said that they were police officers and had come there to help me after being requested by Victor. Soon Victor also reached there and he looked scared.

He admitted that he called Nubia but in the rush, he failed to bring his mobile. I got angry with him and didn't speak to him for a while.

Then later we talked and he explained to me why he took this big step. I accepted his apologies and requested him not to answer any calls from Nubia.

I saw this as an opportunity to make Nubia feel worried for me. I had said her long ago that if someone named Victor calls, that means I am dead and Victor did call her so I was curious now to see how she responds to it.

I was very heartbroken to know that there was only one call back and she didn't care whether I am dead or alive.

I got discharged the very next day and as I entered home my mother gave me a good class on not to do these stuff.

I still remember the visuals which were exactly the same on both the days. I was horrified by the death of the receptionist and his suicide letter.

So basically I had no plans of going back there but something did have me thinking all the time, it was the person I banged with while running. His face seemed similar to someone I saw recently but who I was not sure.

I tried to make a sketch of him with the help of my friend who is also a sketch artist. He worked on it and got me a picture and I guess after looking at it I was pretty sure who he looked similar to.

Victor's POV:
Eros was really upset as Nubia didn't show up and as he came back from the hospital, he completely got busy into the sketch work.

It was very difficult to know what he was doing so I decided to go and ask him and he said me everything. I somehow wanted to push Eros out of it but he was getting deeper and deeper into it every time we pushed him out of it.

Eros' POV:
The sketch was ready and I had the look of the man I banged on while running from the police. After looking at him I knew who he looked similar to, the one from the group of youngsters. More precisely an older version of the one from the group of ghosts!

I had become very curious now to know who he was and hence I decided to go back there. This time my mom completely disallowed me to go there.

I tried convincing her many times but no, she didn't want me to face any kind of danger anymore. I also said her that I'll take Victor with me but Victor himself was scared to come with me and hence I had to drop the plan.

Rocy's POV:
Eros wanted to go back to danger and I couldn't allow him to do so. Also, Victor refused to join him and I was pretty sure that I am not leaving him alone to that place.

I knew he was doing this to distract his mind but he was an engineering student and he obviously had many different things to do other than this. So it was a big no from me.

Eros' POV:
Nubia had said me long ago that she was planning to go out for a vacation on the very next day as her college ended.

I thought of messaging her to wish happy journey as the day was tomorrow. She asked me about the call from Victor.

I said her that he called to make her stop me from doing something. She wanted to know what this something was and I don't know why but I refused telling it to her. Her immediate reply was," So I was right, it was one of your tricks to get me?"

I felt hurt and I replied in harsh words saying," I don't even care about you, it was Victor who called remember?" She immediately replied saying," Why will Victor call me if you're not dead? Let me tell you why because you wanted me to feel that you're dead and wanted me to call you to ask isn't it?"

I immediately ended the chat and went to sleep, didn't reply to any of her messages at morning too and without my mother noticing I left for the beach.

Rocy's POV:
He left without informing anyone of us and we were too much scared for him. He did call me after reaching there but I was still scared as he had gone back to the same place where he was horrified to hell.