O-omega?

~(Y/N)'s PoV~

I look up at the clock, watching the thin red bar tick. And even though it counts seconds it felt as if each "tick" took a minute. I let my head fall to my desk and began to day dream.

After what felt like an eternity, the loud ringing of the bell snapped me out of my daze. I walked out of the class and started towards lunch.

I was about 20 feet from lunch when I was pulled to the side and threw against the wall, hitting against the metal lockers. I just sat there with a blank face, trying to hold down the pain. "Oh, your playing tough today are you?" A werewolf with yellow, faded into black ears and tail says with a smirk.
"Do I ever just give you the money?" I say giving them a eye roll. I received a punch in a stomach for that.
"Just give the money." The werewolf says growling a bit.
"Oh am I getting on little Justin's nerves?" I say holding up a sly smile.
"Don't call me that, (Y/N). Just give the money before you get hurt." He says through gritted teeth.
"Mmmmmm, no." Refusing to give away my money again. Suddenly he had picked me up by my collar and threw me against the lockers yet again. I wince in pain, that's gonna bruise. Then throwing my back on the ground and holding me down with his foot he takes my bag and my money. He then throws my bag back down onto me and kicks me as he walks off to get his lunch.

I get up steadily and limp into lunch. Walking over to my usual spot I take out an apple I had taken from home. I began to eat it when two female werewolves pass by me and sinker.
"Nice color on your uniform, it suits you." They say then walk off to tell there friends. What did they mean?

I throw my apple out -I wasn't hungry anyway- and walk to the bathroom. Turning so my head can slightly see my back I realize a red stain on my white uniform. Greeeeeeat. Must have got cut against one of the locks on the locker. Looking at the clock, I realize it's almost next class and I sigh. Guess Ill have to live with it.

~Daniel's PoV~

I sit there wordless, not really hearing what Dottie and Rylan were saying. Me...the omega? I look up into Ein's cold silver eyes. He has a evil smirk on. I felt my eyes water up and I begin to run away. I've seen what people can do to Omegas. And that's to stronger and more confident weres. I feel a warm streaks fall down my face as I run home. School wasn't over yet, but I didn't care. Too much had happened, I need to talk to her.

        Arriving home, I don't care to take my uniform off. I throw my bag atop the shoe pile at the door and run to the back yard. Quickly jumping over the fence I walk through a hole in our neighbors fence and arrive on their backyard. Realizing that they wouldn't be home till later because I had left early I climb up a tree and into a small house in it. Above the door it says "(Y/N) and Daniel's Tree House!" In faded letters painted on the wood. Ducking in I sit and play with the small blocks we used to play with so much as kids. I breathed in and smelt the smell of faint maple and wood, I smile at the familiar smell.

        Putting the blocks down I walk over to the wall where we have our favorite photos. I begin looking through them. Suddenly in one (Y/N) had a black eye, another she had a bandage around her ankle. The list goes on and only gets worse as she gets older. A tear threatens my eye. She's been the Omega all her life and I'm here crying before anyone even knows. I sit back down and stare at our favorite photo. We were about 12 maybe even 13. We had our arms around each other and we were sticking out our tongues. Paint splattered all over us, it was when we just finished painting the treehouse. I smile once again tears pulling at my eyes. I snap out of my thoughts when I hear a door shut.

~(Y/N)'s PoV)~

        Sliding the door shut I see Daniel slide down the fireman pole from out tree house.
        "Hey Daniel!" I say cheerfully. "Sorry I'm late, had to bandage up. Cut on my back." I say as if it was nothing. Which it true, it's normal by now.
        "Hey (Y/N)" He says smiling.
        "Something's wrong." I say squinting my eyes at him.
        "No! What! I'm fine (Y/N)!" He says apparently "shocked."
        "I know something's up. You don't know a person since you were 3 and not know when something wrong. Daniel, tell me." I say walking over to him.
        "B-but, your cut! Does it need anything?" He says it an attempt to change the subject.        
        "Daniel..." I say making it clear that I know he's trying to change the subject.
        "F-fine..." he says looking down.
        "What can be this bad?" I say walking over to hug him.

                       "I-I'm... the Omega..."

-------------------------------------------------------
-912 words-

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this! I sure did enjoy writing it! I would appreciate feedback so I can improve and know if your liking it! And as always...

Have a wonderful day!

~Chai🍵❤️