Ch.1 ... It must be early Moon... [Edited]

(3rd pov) (968 Words)

They'll have to change the light soon', X thought bitterly to herself as she laid unmoving with eyes closed underneath a thin tattered, and dirtied mattress inside a small, wet, and cold cell that was lit by a flickering dim light.

The thin but strong paper/jean material that they called 'clothes' did nothing to stop the crisp cut air to seep through her skin and reach her bones... The buzzing noise from the flickering light was accompanied by the sound of the steady drips coming from the single thin air vent beside her bed echoing in her mind lightly as she tried to fall into a dreamless sleep.

Slowly and steadily the buzzing and drips began to echo louder and louder in her thoughtless mind. X took a slow, deep, and shaky breath to try and slow the anger that was rising steadily within her, as the sounds began to annoy her. Her temper had always been the worst when it came to her limited moments of piece and quiet.

Right before X could slip into a dreamless sleep she was harshly pulled back to reality when her ears pick up the muffled heavy steps of her 'guards', and the familiar high pitched jingle of the cell keys. A growl slipped from in between her pale cracked and cut up lips knowing that her time had just run out. The teeth gritting screech from the thick rusted door caused X's lips and ears to twitch slightly in pain and annoyance as the door came to a halt.

A single pair of heavy footsteps walk into her now open cell and stop just short of her 'bed'. "Rise and shine sweetheart", came a deep Brooklyn accented voice that cause the muscles in X's body to tense, her walls to rise, and her skin to crawl. 'Ire...', X thought, annoyance laced thickly to his name. She let out a deep sigh before opening her eyes to reveal cold vibrant sea green eyes that stared emotionlessly at the tall Hazel eyed man that stood in front of her.

"To whom do I owe the displeasure of meeting you here today Ire...", X bit back as she closed her eyes again, a hidden sarcasm lacing her emotionless words. A low growled erupted deep within Ire's chest at the sarcasm that laced her words. "Well Doll, I've come to take you to dinner... So what do ya say. You interested", The brown haired muscular man said with a cocky manner and a smirk to match.

'...It must be early moon...'

"...Why go through all this trouble to ask me something that is irrelevant to everything but my mission...?", X sassily snapped back with a toxic distaste for the rouge-ish man that stood above her. The smirk previously on Ire's face was replaced with a dark look before he swiftly pinned her neck harshly to the bed. X remained still and calmly opened her cold emotionless eyes to meet Ire's death glare that was 'intended' to show dominance over her.

Ohhh, how wrong was he to do so...

X's pupils shrunk down to a heart stopping small dot the size of a small plastic packing circle, before they grew to encase her whole eyes. Her teeth and nails enlarged and sharpened and the atmosphere of the room grew dark, cold, and deathly quiet at his challenging words. Then in one quick swift motion X grabbed Ire's neck and pulled him so that his left ear aligned with her mouth.

She held him there and waited... and the longer they waited the colder and eerier the atmosphere got; to the point that Ire began shaking frozen beneath her deadly gaze. 'I am capable of ungodly things... DO.NOT.CHALLEGNE.ME.AGAIN...", She began in a deathly Whisper before it turned into a demonic snarl. With the flick of her wrist X threw Ire across the room and head first in the right wall.

A crack was heard before the room fell silent. The other wolfish guards stood frozen in shock at the door the only thought running through their minds was 'is he dead..?' X sighed before standing in and popping her neck three times to the left and twice to the right, releasing some tension in her neck, before she opened her eyes.

X calmly and emotionlessly walked over to the other erasers before leaning out her wrists and neck, falling back into routine. The guards shakily cuffed the, very short, fiery haired woman and made a perfect path out the door for her. "...He's not dead...", she sighed in disappointment as she continued down the towards the dinning room.

"I want him out of my sell when I return", she commanded as she elegantly and quietly walked off leaving the guards standing in front of her rusted open door with jaws slack open in disbelief and terror. '...How can such a small girl be so terrifying..?', one of the guards shakily asked aloud. '...I don't know...', replied another shaken guard before slowly following after. This action seemed to snap the others out of there shock and get them moving; not wanting to meet the same fate as their friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I sincerely apologize for not updating in a long time... A lot has happened recently and its kind of been most of the reason as to why I've been taking so long, the other reason would be because I have writers block so I'm going to be re-writing this book and changing a lot of things like going from Wolf to X now...

But yeah, don't forget to Vote and Comment what you think about this new chapter; I will try to reply to everyone's comments!