28

Kinda important. >.<

Hey guys!! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))♡

I know this is a Yoonseok/Sope fanfic but since I'm involving more members from BTS (and maybe even members from other Kpop groups)
I was wondering if you guys would like for me to write some parts in someone else's point of view rather then Jhope's.

For example Namjoon's.
Most of you guys really enjoyed my Namjin fanfic and I would love to involve them more in this fanfic.
(Don't worry the main focus will still be Yoonseok)

What I mean is that if I choose somebody else's perspective then you will be following them on their quest and reading some of their thoughts.
(Could even be Suga's ... 👀)

I need your votes on this!

It will be very helpful if you guys can answer the following questions ahah.
(My silent readers please comment! Will help me a lot! Thankk youu)

Would you like me to write some parts using other members POV?

Are you guys enjoying the story?

What other Kpop members would you like to see in this story? (Write the name and the group they're in please!)

Is there anything you dislike about this story so far?

What could I improve?

Is there anything that confuses you about the story? If so what is it?

Please do answer all the questions! It will really help me (: thank youuuu! <3

Any questions you guys have that are directed to me then i will answer them. (Nothing personal please ^-^)