Bad Blood Harry

AN- in this one you and Harry face some enemies from your place of work. Again this one will not include paddy.

Harry Holland:
'Cause baby now we've got bad blood. You know it used to be mad love. So take a look at what you've done. Cause baby now we've got bad blood hey.'

You've been working with Harry on a project he did with his brothers. It's called trust brothers. You help film and take pictures for promotional stuff they do. You are done filming a secret project that they haven't said anything about when you got a call. Harry saw you on the phone and waited. When you got off the phone you were pissed.

I can't take it back look where I'm at. We was O.G. Like D.O.C. Remember that? My TLC was quite OD ID my facts. Now POV of you and me similar Iraq. I don't hate you but I hate to. Critique overrate you. These beats of a dark heart use baselines to replace you. Take time and erase you. Love don't hear no more. No I don't fear no more. Better yet respect ain't quite sincere no more.

"Oh my god this cannot be happening right now." You said. "What is it?" Harry asked. "Someone just called and they're gonna sue us." You said. "For what?" He asked. "Apparently they had the name the trust brothers and we stole it from them." You said. "They can't do that." He said. "I know I'm like really really really really pissed off." You said.

Oh it's so sad to think about the good times. You and I. Cause baby now we've got bad blood. You know it used to be mad love. So take a look at what you've done. Cause baby now we've got bad blood hey. Now we've got problems. And I don't think we can solve 'em. You made a really deep cut. And baby now we've got bad blood hey.

"I've got to tell someone about this." You said. "Well lets go tell my brother right now." Harry said. You and Harry walked to find his brothers but they were no where to be found. You called Tom. "Hello." He said. "Hey Tom you and Harrison need to come home right now for a meeting. We'll tell you when you get here ok." You said. "Ok. Bye." He said. "Bye." You said. "I called Paddy he's walking home from his friends house he'll be here in a few minutes." Harry said. "Let's call Sam together." You said. "Ok." He said. "Hello." Sam said. "Hello." You said. "Hey bro." Harry said. "What is it?" Sam asked. "We need you home for a meeting Tom and Paddy are coming along with Harrison they're on their way." Harry said. "Alright I'm on my way bye." Sam said. "Bye." You and Harry said. "Now how do we do this?" You asked. "I don't know Y/N." he said.

Remember when you tried to write me off? Remember when you thought I'd take a loss? Don't you remember? You thought that I would need ya. Follow procedure remember? Oh wait you got amnesia. It was my season for battle wounds. Battle scars body bumped bruised stabbed in the back brimstone fire jumping through. Still all my life I got money and power. And you gotta live with the bad blood now.

The boys arrived home at the same time along with Harrison. To come to the meeting. "Harry the guys are here." You said. "Alright let them in." He said. You let them in and they all started asking questions all at once. "Woah guys one at a time." You said. "So what happened exactly?" Tom asked. "Me and Harry were filming something for a secret project and I had just saved it to a hard drive so when the time comes it can be released." You said. "Then what happened?" Harrison and Paddy asked. "I was about to leave when I got a phone call." You said. "Then what happened?" Sam asked. "Someone called me saying they were gonna sue you guys for apparently taking their name the trust brothers." You said. "They can't do that." They said. "I know they can't but I heard something while I was on the phone. Harry sit down." You said. He sat down. "What is it?" He asked. "Your not gonna like this at all." You said. "Can you please tell us Y/N?" He asked. "It was one of your exes." You said. "What?" They said. "I heard something that didn't sound good." You said. "Just tell us what they said." Harry said. "They're threatening me." You said. "Y/N." They said. "They said that if I didn't leave my life's so over." You said. They all just started at you.

Oh it's so sad to. Think about the good times. You and I. Cause baby now we've got bad blood. You know it used to be mad love. So take a look at what you've done. Cause baby now we've got bad blood hey. Now we got problems. And I don't think we can solve 'em. You made a really deep cut. And baby now we've got bad blood hey.

You called a lawyer. It was your best friends mom. She is an award winning lawyer. Your friend works with her mom. She came over to Tom's house to get some info so she can get some research. She got her info and did some research. She called you back. You just got off the phone with her. "Guys I have some info on these people that are trying to threaten me." You said. "Well what did your friend and her mom say?" Sam asked. "They've dealt with these people before." You said. "Really because my ex just called me to tell me that she's the one whose doing this." Harry said. No one said a whole word.

Bandaids don't fix bullet holes. You'll say sorry just for show. You live like that you live with ghosts. You forgive you forget but you never let it go. Bandaids don't fix bullet holes. You'll say sorry just for show. If you live like that you live with ghosts. If you love like that. Blood runs cold.

You took this to court and got this sorted. You tom Harry Sam Paddy and Harrison went to court for a couple of months. It went from months to years. Then there was something that no one thought of. This was gonna be so good.

Cause baby now we've got bad blood. You know it used to be mad love. So take a look at what you've done. Cause baby now we've got bad blood hey. Now we've got problems. And I don't think we can solve 'em. You made a really deep cut. And baby now we've got bad blood hey.

You and the guys went to your friends law office and she told you that she found something. "What did you find?" You asked. "These people who dated Harry and his twin Sam they somehow know that both of the twins like both of you and they're the ones who're doing this whole thing and they're just trying to get you out so they can get back together with Sam and Harry because your with Sam and Harry all the time." She said. You and the twins were shocked. You couldn't believe this. You went to court and your friend and her mom looked determined. "You may think that you have all the evidence but I've got something on these to that no one else in this court room knows." She said. "These people are the scammers." Her mom said. The people gasped. The judge processed the info he was given and the jury had made their decision. They went to prison and you won the case you were really really happy.

Cause baby now we've got bad blood. You know it used to be mad love. So take a look at what you've done. Cause baby now we've got bad blood hey. Now we've got problems. And I don't think we can solve 'em. You made a really deep cut. And baby now we've got bad blood hey.

You won the case and you never heard of these people ever ever EVER again.